Optical

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really couldnt give a toss about it now as far as im concerned you acted like a right nob
and as far as your concerned you think i did
so boohoo we both think eachother are nobs get over it.

I dont give a f00k about you.. only thing I want to get unbannedp

Ok so plz what is all this about? Neo is the one who banned you and he is the one who can unban you, so lets end this here and plz either argue in private or go speak to Neo and sort out getting unbanned.

imo neo was wrong in banning whatever des did. if i read correctly both where wrong.

However since when does neo ban right away? doesnt he give a warning anymore? or was neo just triggerhappy ? Especially if it's a known player who always behaves properly imo.

Anyhow no need to flame anymore. What's done is done. ur both nobs ;)

so boohoo we both think eachother are nobs get over it

Yes, but still there is only 1 who got banned because of this! ;)

Didn't know it was that easy to arrange a ban for a player. I wonder Rich mate, would Neo have done the same if this player you were mad about turned out to be another ION member?

Don't tell me now "ION wouldnt do something like this" :lol:

I disagree with banning well known players for something like this, but I am sure you guys can sort this out.

Yup I was on the server
No comments to the incidence but the ban is far out of proportion

Unban him now!!!

(I need him for my aiming practice:D)

and get a private talk beetwenn both off you m8's and sort it:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: long live UTAS communaty fs

I play every now and then, I've never seen anything but pretty new players with 0 or less points changing teams after a few minutes of poor attempts to cope with an opposition of experienced players - and ending up doing poor attempts to cope with an opposition of experienced players yet again. I'd change team anytime to increase the fun, it happens very seldom - but when it does it rarely has to do with how the teams are balanced in numbers... I don't think it's fun to defend overlord against players who won't be able to reach the beachhead in 10 minutes, and then to finish it in less then a minute, even if the teams are "balanced" as some would call it. You don't need to talk about fucking pings, league-players, newbies, etc to determine if the teams are balanced or not - if you don't notice it anyway your retarded in some way, or perhaps it's your first time online (se above...) :smoke2:

you all scare me.... :scared:

I'm so glad I don't play UT :lol: That way i don't fall out with anyone :D

......except when i stick my nose in where it not wanted.. like err now maybe... :rolleyes:

when it comes down to it . it makes no difference if its a known player or not ffs

i switch teams for one reason they were unfare
Des took offence to this and flamed then switched teams to act like a twat , just to get his own back that i had switched ... there was no other reason

if it was any player acting like this they deserve what they get

just coz there known doesnt make it OK

and people keep going on about how Neo is a bad admin ffs at least we have an admin on some servers , and he does it for nothing so when he isnt available he might, JUST MIGHT be doing something other than sitting infront of his computer eagerly awaiting an ICQ from someone to kick a lamer ffs.

so explain me why i was the only 1 who got banned of us 2?

you think I was the only 1 who said something about the teams? nope wasnt only me...

the teams were unfare not in number but in skill it was obvious ffs
i switched to make it a more even game skill wise
then you started to act the way you did .which was to flame and then swap teams to make them 7 v 3
then on overlord you were trying to do it again.;

you were acting lame , you were acting like an idiot and you got banned thats why only one of us got the ban , because i made i very clear why i switched , and that was to even the skill balance of the teams, were as you did it in retaliation which is lame

and Neo has banned ION members in the past ask Ninja

and ive banned Neo from the NRG server aswell in the past before people start on the "its just coz yer mates" line.

erm so if they cant finish mazon after 5 min... they are newbies or something? mazon almost always gets defended that time fs, and then the attackers got most clanners.... the chain part is just fucking spam... If i remember it right you just joined on mazon... well good thing that you already know the players after 4-5 min... and i pld like 1 hour on that server before mazon...

so saying fuck off twat, then i am a flamer? rofl I said two things, well if that makes me a flamer lol ...

make it 7-3 ? erm lol, i changed when you finished the map, it was 5 v 5 and i changed to other team so it was 6 v 4 again, coz some1 was put back to other team... so I did same thing as you did....

trying to do on overlord? rofl well that must be lame lol

so i do the same as you did, and I am lame.... erm makes sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.