Optical

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despise

****** BY MARTZ FOR EXCESSIVE LICKING
Jun 8, 2001
Between beer crates
Omg ppl like u sure get ppl wanne get away from assault...

thx for fucking up my games by making teams uneven urself... and then I go like: Fucking twat and then you even have the guts to say: yes and?

then I do the same as you did, just to see how you responded, I didnt even play... then I am a fucking lamer in ur eyes, and you get Neo to ban me... and u even tell to him that you said on server that you will swap to even to even up and i checked the log, and you never said a thing why you would change... and erhm does 6 v 4 look even in ur eyes? omfg

funny thing that you can do what you like. and I fucking make teams uneven for once in my fucking life and get a ban, and neo doesnt want to unban me, coz he trusts a good m8...

well good thing I now know ur not a great guy that I thought you were...

thx to pika too ffs... I must be hated if I got say fuck off to a clanner who unevens teams... and then he said: we already pld 6 min, its enuff.... omg so lets just uneven teams and go on to next map... ever heard of ppl who might wanne play the map a bit longer? guess you guys like to ruin other ppls fun...

thx

probably gets deleted soon, so ill make a backup on sixth forums :x

i couldnt give a fuck what you have to say now you have decided to do it here

the simple reason why its not in your logs is coz we were on Roger Wilco
as for ruining yer games ??ffs do you like getting easy kills coz ther whole of the oposit team had 150-200+ pings and we ALL had sub 100 on our team

i didnt see it that coz i didnt die to see the team scores it was said on RW thats why i swapped to eaven the teams, then you start gobbing off about how im lame and thats im a mindless idot or something
and a noob so i change my nick to Optical and say "im not lame i was evening the teams coz its was fucking unfare that our team were slaughtering the others thru ping advantage" ..

then you swap just to be a prick for no reason and flamed... then mazon is completed

Overlord all you do is flame like a cock and continually try and switch teams .. so i icqed Neo and said exactly what you were doing and in my words "ban the fucking cock he is acting like an utter fucking wanker "

and thats the end of the story

"Thanks for ruening my game!!" you said ... well fuck you and yer game if you think owning players with 200 pings is a good game ffs
do you think they were enjoying it as much as you were ??? . i can answer that anyway coz i was on RW with the opposition who were complaneing that the teams were unfare and that it was shit ..ect ect ....

say what the hell you like in response coz i really dont give a toss those that know me , know that i dont team swap to gain an advantage or to be lame i did it to help the high pingers..

there were enough clan players and the like on the server to see it and if i was lameing WOULD I SHOW MY NICK ffs
anyway Pika,mogul,madmax and various others were there .

Have a nice day

*edit*
oh and the "yes and?" quote did i really say that ?? some how i doubt it very much! but i do remeber the reply "so?" from cho\<e after i changed my nick and said why i did it!!!

and there are some people who are quick to make judgements without acctually knowing the facts.
as for Neo bieng a bad admin FFS you would be alot fucking worse without him doing his job FOR FREE i might add.

if you still have some problem with me use ICQ
Opti

Last edited:
yes and? that has to be: Why?

lol you make it look like i flamed for 10 min :teehee: I said: Fucking Twat... and ur a Brainless cunt thats all I said lol

and flaming on overlord? omg I never said a word on overlord...

I swapped for no reason? erhm if you look at the teams, it was the same like you did... :lol:

Who said I owned them? lol.... so if they dont enjoy attacking and cant finish it.. then i just have to let them win? erm ye right.. then they should leave, but they didnt so they still tried. till you fucked it up...

Overlord I try and switch teams? erhm sure lol... I never really changed , Dont even think I pld more then 1 min on overlord...

and you say there were enough clanplayers on server? so why are teams unfair with many clanplayers? so you change team and its 3 clanplayers + 1 newb vs 4 clanplayers + a newb? that seems fair?

i couldnt give a fuck what you have to say now you have decided to do it here

I know

if you still have some problem with me use ICQ

read first quote... so why do i need to send you a message, you dont give a f00k!

btw so you never uneven teams? so why did you make it 6 v 4? like you cant frag with 100-150 ping, and even with 250 you can frag, look at mogul.... and ping doesnt say anything about a player, you never saw a guy with 40 ping get beaten by a guy with 200 ping?

what ever ffs

i really couldnt give a toss about it now as far as im concerned you acted like a right nob
and as far as your concerned you think i did
so boohoo we both think eachother are nobs get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.