Optical

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm... seems to be a misunderstanding and both sides r too proud to admit that (my pov) :\
btw des it doesnt fit i thought u r not an assaulter anymore fs :P

lol I am a insta player fire and i play on jolt 5 and thats the only assault server you could see me on for like past 2 months, never been on a other assault server since those 2 months :P only vs XP but I sucked donkey balls in that match coz i didnt play with normal weapons for 2 months lol

I dont care that i wont get unbanned anymore, some ppl know why ... do what you want... tho i will always be flaming coz it makes he get horny and being lame on pubs makes me even more horny coz i do it all the time just to earn a ban... took much laming on pubs to get a ban tho....

lol i am not to proud to admit that i didnt act lame... i did the same as opti did, I was evening the teams...

take a example at my oh so lame ballistic bug abuse move... If I never said it was me, no1 would ever know it was me lol... tho I am who I am, and I will tell what I do... If i am a lamer, then I am a lamer, why be a liar? no use of that

can't 1 of u nice NRG folk lock this thread? :rolleyes:

everyones just going over the same point, its getting boring and pointless now :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.