Olympia 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Never understood the obsession with the medal table. who gives a shit which country leads the medal list anyway?

Did you win anything when your country leads? Is your life better then? Dont you feel so weak and unimportant anymore? In few months noone even knows which country was ontop of this useless table anyway.
Although germany was quite successful the past winter olympics, it doesnt make germany a better country and my life not better or worse. It's just nonsense :p:

It's just something for narrow minded beings, who gives a damn about such nonsense

:D When the olympics were in China they said that all athletes would suicide if they didnt come out on top of this table :P

:lol: raft. that for one, bart.
and then: why are we all fans of our home country when it comes to soccer, for example?
athletes from the same country @ olympic games feel like a team. and they should. it's great.

and... i love when they talk about each other in interviews :)
how cool is timo boll for example for giving dirk nowitzki a table tennis racket as a gift, just because he is a TT fan?
gotta love these guys.

individual sportsmen/women representing their country :thumb:
otherwise they could all just walk in randomly during the opening ceremony holding their underwear instead of flags :nag:

Last edited:
Fucking US of A beat Suomi in icehockey. I could'nt watch it anymore after 5-0. What was it 13 minutes in on the first period FS :(

Ah well. Good luck in the final USA - Canada. It should be a classic match.
Worth only getting 5h of sleep

Last edited:
Never understood the obsession with the medal table. who gives a shit which country leads the medal list anyway?

Did you win anything when your country leads? Is your life better then? Dont you feel so weak and unimportant anymore? In few months noone even knows which country was ontop of this useless table anyway.
Although germany was quite successful the past winter olympics, it doesnt make germany a better country and my life not better or worse. It's just nonsense :p:

It's just something for narrow minded beings, who gives a damn about such nonsense
:rofl: :lol: :spit: