Olympia 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

the whole world falls apart.. Sven Kramer was disqualified! Ohhh nooooseee!

worse tbh is our 4 men bobsleighing team won't compete :(

I feel sorry for the dutch who are confronted with it every hour on the news/radio/whateverrr! Get over it.. we still have a good chance at the team pursuit :D
and if we win gold on the slalom snowbaording we have a very very succesful winterolympics I think :)

Ye true and he won 5km so he still has 1 golden medal atleast, ofc it was shit but as breen said get over it already :P I totally agree if Sauerbreij is going to win and the pursuit goes well it was very succesfull indeed!

:P they chickened out 4man bob btw, steering fella didn't have the guts to do it :o :sofa:

:):):):(:):):):(:):(

:rofl:
:yipee:
:teehee:
:fingers: Russia :wave:

P.S. Yes Taki I know i'll have fun with the FSB this time but idc...

What a run, what a run, what a runnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

:bowdown: Victoria Rebensburg :clap:

Lol i doubt anyone had her on the list :eek:

totally wrong if you ever watched skiing during the season. She's 5th in the giant slalom ranking atm and was one of the favourites. I said weeks ago to my friends that she would win gold, no lies