Old skool clans rejoining league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sobo said:
no.. we still dont have their pings to show them how much wed own them when we had their pings.. :lol:

Our pings were never actually that good, only 3or 4 of the UK guys (including me) had broadband at that time, others had ISDN and then our european players had around the same pings as u ;) We even had a US player (Lighty) who never had a ping below 130, but he was just class so it didnt matter :D Friendly would be quite funny, although i think UKS would win as it stands now hehe ;)

Ai definately isnt coming back as far as im concerned :P

Last edited:
if we can field a team uks std team reminds me somehow of suym insta who have to forfeit game after game because there are only 0-2 players around lol

getting teams for std is a last minute job as it is nowm hope this gets better

Reactions: JACKEL
lotsa old good clans should come back ex. Mi5 or Solid... They just need a leader to ressurect em :party:

did someone say old Skool ?

Where's >]SaW[<, [DI] n -BoD- !!! :P

:rolleyes:

Edit: your only Old Skool if you was around nearly 2 years agow :P Solid dont count :wow:

Last edited:
Pea¢eMaker said:
Edit: your only Old Skool if you was around nearly 2 years agow :P Solid dont count :wow:

I chuckled with the mention of solid on the 1st page :lol:

Clan §õ-LïЦ was formed on 27th May 2003

thats 1yr 6 months ago, hardly think any clan 6months older then that ("2 years ago") could be classed as old skool. Obviously i wouldnt class solid oldskool, but some of the players from that team have been around long enough to be considered oldskool players - as some people pointed out.

i would class anyone 3-1/2 to 5 years ago oldskool;)

No, don´t bring em back fs.
That would only make me wanna play more and i ain´t got the time...

Allthough it would be really cool to have em all back, but that won´t happen i´m affraid.

Reactions: Pea¢eMaker
X-Bomb said:
i would class anyone 3-1/2 to 5 years ago oldskool;)
]>BO<[ is very oldskool, amongst the drunken danes and the monkeys hiding in their trees, not to forget the mustard nobbers (mod), etc...

only "old" clans (like xb mentioned) and being still active should be classified as oldskool :yipee:

Bad-repped twice anonymously (prolly by the same gutless person) so I'd just like to take this opportunity to welcome UaF back to the league. We all missed you so much :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Call this whining if you like, my friend, but I was never more sincere in my whole entire life.

:yawn2: