Old skool clans rejoining league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

naaa propain CO is old skool :D at least in time! :lol:

What i really wait for is Mi5 X-squad NRG and the myth :D ION

lol those 4 back to league at same time that would be the pwnage ... even if i think it would not be like old times cause well other clan have now some words to give too ...

Anyway what ppl should remmeber is that ... when an old skool comes back some new skool stays with less members :D ... if too maney old skool come some new skool die :D

tr00 ^
Maybe solid can be defined old sk00l becuz of some players in there?;p

I don't really understand anyway. One of you young un's is going to have to explain it to me.

Some people used to play the game, don't anymore because they're playing other games, and they're "old skool"- is that right?

And the rest of us are presumably "new skool"? Is there a skool in the middle? How do you tell which one you're in? Must cause a few arguments. If you're old skool does it mean you're better or more cool? Can you be old skool and be a shit player? Does anyone really give a flying fuck?

:hide:

Lol i dont give a flying fuck hector - old sk00l just means uv been around n wasted more time than others here :p:
I guess 2001-2002 makes u middle skool :p >2002 new skool <2001 old sk00l? :x

rofl

Reactions: Hector
OK but that definition has to stand Pete and anyone disagreeing with you has to flame you really badly :D

"There can be only one"

wtf hector u didnt went to class's ???????????????????

:rofl:

anyway :D im midle skool :D weeeeeeeeeeee im so happy im gona run all naked @ house now :D weeeeeeee

Well now in a serious way , what pete said its kind of true ... clans are made of ppl ... so well if all the ppl clan are old ppl in uta ( note old not in age but in time ) ( yes numbnut this is for you u old guy ) ... then the clans is oldskool ...

Anyway who cares about it ? i play for fun anyway ...

The real diference between old skoolers and new skoolers is in the way of seeing the league and matchs ...

In my first year in UTA i had so much problems with ppl ... ppl that now i think "Well i kinda learned alot with these f00kers " ... i remmember Rookie lol i had so much bitx fights with him lol even last year i had one lololol but then now as leader of k1ck i say / do things he did to me and said to me that well lololol i use to desagree ... fact i learned lots of shits with him and djinn like minigun usage in sin ... or suicide in the right time ... things that by that time i didnt gave value and now i dont give value in RL but i use every day in public servers and it was them that show me the thing ... ( Thx btw for that ) . And in the end i behaved like a prick to them ...

Like with beltroniko ... rotfl had so much shitty things with him too ... i think he still have m blocked in MSN :D same shits he showed me things and i keep doing same shits and saying same shits lolol now i see he was right in most of things ...

( i think im making you all cry now rotfl lolololol dont )

( just trying to show you what i see that makes diference between old and new skool )

For instance now i see that shits from the other side now im the one teaching new guys in k1ck ... and im the one seeing shits and getting mad with them lol im also teh one that dont care about the thing just want to have fun lol

Im not saying that im oldskool :D im not i hope :D ehehehh

But well i can say im midle one :D

In the end i guess we all have learned alot with this League with this forums and with this comunity ... and those kind of things are the ones that keep me here ... and will keep ( yeah ur all fucked :D )

And for all of that Thank you all :D

Reactions: Popioul
im not entirely sure but if i remeber properly we are older than C0 which makes us cooler, and in all ways better beings.

Reactions: Hector