[OLD] forum donations

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ðeadßoy said:
play on our servers and the ping is so nice its almost orgasmic how much more pleasure u want :P
ur servers are pretty good indeed, but they seem to be attracting the gamebox crowd for some reason :satan:

I would have donated few times allready, but i will not get paypal just for UTA & i dont have a creditcard.
I could offer to send the money to admins or something like that.

Reactions: Player-63
i think someone like cece? could collect money from german players who have'nt got access to credit cards dunno just a thought there must be at least 1 german player in the league with a credit card and it would'nt be that much effort for them just put the money in your pocket and pay the paypal amount as a group?

I dont have a credit card either so was thinking of sending hector some money as he lives near me..

I finally got round to setting up paypal and paid a years subscription to the UTA forums

Reactions: Ðeadßoy
terry.... »Player~63« is a definition of a suck-up :lol:
You had red rep so u donated to forums so u would get back to green and look like an admin :p:

Maz said:
You had red rep so u donated to forums so u would get back to green and look like an admin :p:

maz u cant even send me £5 so u can have a server for fag so fuck off this topic. i donated because i wanted a 100*100 av with 200kb's

edit: i had 3 green dots when i donated so :fingers:

Last edited:
»Player~63« said:
maz u cant even send me £5 so u can have a server for fag so fuck off this topic. i donated because i wanted a 100*100 av with 200kb's

edit: i had 3 green dots when i donated so :fingers:
i dont have £5 :P

and i hate donating :paddy:

Nephilim said:
and that, sir, makes you an outright asshole.
no it doesnt.

i never donated anything besides clothing and food to the poor, simply because donating money to random websites//organasations doesnt really give you much benefit does it?

Last edited by a moderator:
and also i dont have a job atm so how the fuck am i supposed to donate money? maybe once i get a job this summer ill donate you something, but untill then no cigar :paddy:

Maz said:
no it doesnt.

i never donated anything besides clothing and food to the poor, simply because donating money to random websites//organasations doesnt really give you much benefit does it?
Does it need to give u benefit?
At least giving to the poor doesn't give you any.
The admins are doing enough things for the community.
Do they also need to pay the WHOLE price?:nono:

Maz said:
no it doesnt.

target makes a good point.

www.dictionary.com said:
Donate: To present as a gift to a fund or cause; contribute.
www.dictionary.com said:
Gift: Something that is bestowed voluntarily and without compensation.

since its you ...

www.dictionary.com said:
Bestowed: To present as a gift or an honor

Reactions: Felerian