October Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProAS and iAS clans which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).
so you are of course able to reject this game. Seems like we need another fond/color for iAS and proAS optional games :)

Sorry, I asked an admin for ~dzz~'s schedule to be wiped but he must not have gotten around to it. A couple of our players went on vacation this month and we just can't play! I'd rather let other clans play each other than get a forfeit from us.

Always ... i repeat ALWAYS use email and then maybe pm with stuff like that if you want to be sure :P

I tryed contact atP but they didnt answer me on theirs forum, kubiczkos(Polish man) ask brajan and he said atP is dead. So api havent fourth clan for this month... Only A are avaible but as i said, we dont want play agains them because they are all 1 div players and its not fun lose 0-8. => i didnt contact them yet. If here is not another way, then we will play agains them, but ... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.