October Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
[Posted: 17th] [Updated: 24th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League (Generated: 17-10-2007 15:11)

Division #1

MoD vs. (-8-) - Deadline 21st
MoD vs. -»iD) - Deadline 21st

Division #2

atP vs. [ADC] - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. -=[uP] - Deadline 21st

-1api1- - 1 more game
=]sp[= - 1 more game

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault League (Generated: 17-10-2007 15:16)

Division #1

[NAC] vs. -=[23]=- - Deadline 22nd
-1api1- vs. -=[23]=- - Deadline 21st Optional game rejected
FFS vs. atP - Deadline 22nd Rejected

[«Amp»] - 1 mandatory + 2 optional games
[NAC] - 2 optional games
{24} - 1 optional game
-)EaS* - 1 optional game

Leavers: »Ç«, [-L-] (to HZ - elapsed red deadline)
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League (Generated: 17-10-2007 15:30)

Division #1

-RoF` vs. »wHw« - Deadline 21st
-RoF` vs. »666« - Deadline 21st Optional game rejected
=[NWA]= vs. »666« - Deadline 22nd
=[NWA]= vs. -)BiB(- - Deadline 22nd Rejected

=]DoG[= - 1 mandatory + 2 optional games
»wHw« - 2 optional games
»nßk« - 2 optional games
»666« - 1 optional game
-RoF` - 1 optional game

Leavers: U< (to HZ)
HZ Leavers:

two-V-two Assault (Generated: 17-10-2007 15:38)

Division #1

Smith vs. .»uL^ - Deadline 21st
GaG vs. -{MY}- - Deadline 21st
GaG vs. ¤]PL[¤ - Deadline 21st
GaG vs. »b33r« - Accepted - Deadline 23rd
{[Å]} vs. (-:CZ:) - Deadline 22nd Rejected
TN vs. .»uL^ - Deadline 22nd Rejected
!pO! vs. =]DoG[= - Accepted - Deadline 23rd
!OMC! vs. #]GG[# - Deadline 23rd Rejected
(-:CZ:) vs. TN - Deadline 22nd Rejected

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let an admin know.

ProAS and iAS clans which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).

Last edited:
No offence to other admins but that's the first properly posted deadline post since ages :D
pld bas :P

ProAS and iAS clans, please schedule your games! There are way too many red deadlines in both leagues!

No offence to other admins but that's the first properly posted deadline post since ages :D
pld bas :P
that is probably just because the almighty program we have nowadays doesnt sort the names and leaves out the "more games" info at the end :o

ProAS and iAS clans, please schedule your games! There are way too many red deadlines in both leagues!

if the freaking matcharrangers would even be bothered to show their faces on their ircchannels once every other day it wouldnt be so difficult. But we (Meteor and I) spend days lurking around on irc channels from various ias clans and they dont show up :\

PM them. They do respond, hence nbk getting 2 matches in the first week.

On a side note? Is it 3 matches compulsory or something? Whats this '1 more game for nbk' business?

PM them. They do respond, hence nbk getting 2 matches in the first week.

On a side note? Is it 3 matches compulsory or something? Whats this '1 more game for nbk' business?
its still 2 mandatory games for iAS and proAS, take that note for nbk as an "optional" game.

Ah Ok, optional :)

If any other clan does need to find a team to play against to make up the 2 mandatory games then PM me or get in contact with me on MSN, I'm sure we can help out.

Sorry, I asked an admin for ~dzz~'s schedule to be wiped but he must not have gotten around to it. A couple of our players went on vacation this month and we just can't play! I'd rather let other clans play each other than get a forfeit from us.

=[NWA]= still trying to arrange with BiB - talked with Cutter a few days ago but he doesn't seem to be around :(

Smant, check their squad list, theres like 2 people who don't even play or have access to their own PC :lol: Why they are in the HZ is a mystery. Arrange with iD or wHw or even 666.

i'm not often on irc tbh kinda busy but if u drop me a note through forum pm and suggest a date or tell me to come to irc the next day i will ;)

i'm not often on irc tbh kinda busy but if u drop me a note through forum pm and suggest a date or tell me to come to irc the next day i will ;)

:lol: to be honest I'm never around at any convenient European times anymore! I feel bad, but that's why there are other people who are >>supposed<< to arrange insta and pro matches!

:lol: to be honest I'm never around at any convenient European times anymore! I feel bad, but that's why there are other people who are >>supposed<< to arrange insta and pro matches!

supposed yeh thats a good word :P

i cant even find people that would supposedly arrange for me never mind really

What happened if api will not play that last 1 match in this month?
Anyone clan(2division) has full schedule. HZ clans are inactive. Only «)A(» maybe can play but... its -1api1- 0 - 8 «)A(» for sure and lose 0-8 mostly isnt fun :(

We played agains them this month already. Was shit match coz server was crap. Api had problems with log in to server and sp dont get ehough players at start(same problem like we had maybe). Can we play agains them this month again? :|

oh seems i mixed something there. no of course you cant play the same clan twice in one month.
Try to arrange a HZ clan, if it fails there are some special rules so you will not face any punishment if you only play 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.