October 2009 Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Signups Updated. STILL NEED CAPTAINS, at the moment the tourny will 5v5 with backups. If we hit 54 players ill go full 6v6.

1. X-Bomb
2. Thrasher
3. Twnz
4. Sneez
5. Pogo
6. Akora
7. Meteor
8. Yako
9. Hoi
10. Opium
11. HTML
12. JACKEL (Yes it will be mainly in the evenings...your captain will arrange the matches...so you better let them know which evenings you can play)
13. Morpheus
14. ULV
15. Supermic
16. Free
17. Lucy
18. Axl
19. Salva
20. Sphere
21. Wish
22. Od
23. Yakz0r
24. Ban
25. Peacemaker
26. Pitbull
27. Spoq
28. Freakeh
29. Syphus
30. Mido
31. DJ
32. Fat_Jeff*
33. Dirz
34. Basdo
35. Disc
36. Micro
37. Blade
38. Target
39. Zyx
40. YMD
41. Useless
42. Killing Joke
43. Lenneth
44. Vitzy
45. jeR
46. Flow
47. Toone
48. NoMercy

PLEASE FORUM PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE A RATNGS PANEL MEMBER > CLICK MY NAME AND CLICK SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE!

who decides who will be captain or not? Who sings as captain is automatically captain or are there other points that count?

I would play, but I'm not sure if it's a problem that i'm gone 12 days during the cup :confused: If not: sign me up!

Working on the Schedule, but I dont think 12 days off is going to work out
Maybe work out a backup system or something else for people who can't attend the whole cup? It seems that there are more of us out there... :hangover:

I am not going to play, anton asked me.

you guys should record demos and let someone make a killer movie afterwards, a lot of people plan on that movie making but to this day I have yet to see most of them come out so this would be a good opportunity for those people to go to work ;)

anyway I wish you all the best of fun in this assault cup, should be great imo!

hf o/