October 2009 Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

alright if you want to be a player rater - from now please use FORUM PM, or IRC PM. Ive added a few raters now..these are permanent...anyone else who wants it wll only be for considerations.
Im looking for people with a good sense of player skill/teamplay

Last edited:
Just a note for you XB in regards to getting fair teams

in MLUT I think i'm right in saying they do it in rounds, each captain gets _1_ player per round.

* captain with the lowest ranking gets 1st pick for round 1 - all captains pick in ascending order
* captain with the highest ranking gets last pick for round 1

Round 2
* captain with highest ranking gets 1st pick - all captains pick in descending order
* captain with lowest ranking gets last pick for round 2

Continue until all teams are filled, this way the weaker players get the best players possible at start to balance it out, and afterwards it's fair for the rest of the field

Signups Updated. 40 player Target acheived.....Would like another 8 to make it a 6v6 ourny...or a 5v5 with subs. I missed 3 signups (thx HOI) and have adjusted the list in the order of signups

1. X-Bomb
2. Thrasher
3. Twnz
4. Sneez
5. Pogo
6. Akora
7. Meteor
8. Yako
9. Hoi
10. Opium
11. HTML
12. JACKEL (Yes it will be mainly in the evenings...your captain will arrange the matches...so you better let them know which evenings you can play)
13. Morpheus
14. ULV
15. Supermic
16. Free
17. Lucy
18. Axl
19. Salva
20. Sphere
21. Wish
22. Od
23. Yakz0r
24. Ban
25. Peacemaker
26. Pitbull
27. Spoq
28. Freakeh
29. Syphus
30. Mido
31. DJ
32. Fat_Jeff*
33. Dirz
34. Basdo
35. Disc
36. Micro
37. Blade
38. Target
39. Zyx
40. YMD

I NEED CAPTAINS STILL!!!

Last edited:
I have decided on 6 Raters... Looking for 2 more.

I also need more captains please.....5 more. Early next week I will be sorting out teams with captains and Schedule of play for rounds. I hope to have 5 more captains by then

Need any more just players? Sign me up if so, would be fun. I haven't read this thread though so I dunno what I'm signing up for.

I have decided on 6 Raters... Looking for 2 more.

I also need more captains please.....5 more. Early next week I will be sorting out teams with captains and Schedule of play for rounds. I hope to have 5 more captains by then

I'll rate, I feel that my lack of knowledge of the vast majority of the aforementioned player list will allow me to make completely unbiased, if somewhat uninformed decisions while maintaining the upmost professianalism.

I look forward to hearing from you.

well the volunteered captains so far are really strong, so just pick the 8 highest ranked players to captain?

Need any more just players? Sign me up if so, would be fun. I haven't read this thread though so I dunno what I'm signing up for.

2nded! if it makes the team numbers not work, i'll be happy to drop out again, if you need someone as a reserve player or whatever for no shows etc then i will try to be there for that if im not in a team...

Last edited: