Now hear this!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

C

Cazman siXth

If you go to the site of clan si><th sense, then do not call Rel@x a gaylamer or fag or something with gay in it. He will bann you off our forums. I did it and I'm banned now. So if you go "do not call rel@x a gaylamer or fag" He doesn't like that. By the way, nice site AI. I will see you in battle.

Re: Now hear this!!!!!

is this just a dare to call him one :lol:

i would go but i cant find their damn site

plz help

The reason why your signature doesn't work is the same reason, why your link doesn't really work: you are a bit sloppy with your URLs. :)

1) Your sig is using a relative URL, coz it has no // in front of it. What you want is an absolute URL and such an URL has to start with "//www.dreamwater.com/..." or better with "<a href="http://www.dreamwater.com/...".">www.dreamwater.com/...".</a> Fix this in the URL of your sig and it should work.

2) There are no backslashes in URLs. Never! So www.dreamwater.com\vinhen\sixthsense.html should be
//www.dreamwater.com/vinhen/sixthsense.html or better
www.dreamwater.com/vinhen...sense.html
and you can see, that the link is working now.

Ace

As you can see, it still doesn't work. But even on the website the url doesn't work. I think our webmaster did something wrong. Thanks anyway Ace. At least my Urls are good in my ezboard lines.

RE:

How did this get so big without me postin on it?????

RE:

Must have been I mean the others did not escape my attention, am I slipping as a spammer??? I think not just a one off

AI dont let this happen again

Your signature still doesn't work because you forgot the closing '>' behind the image url. :)

Ace

stop giving the guy HTML advise, he's a wretched flash "designer" :lol:

Flash

Hmm Caz doesn't know shit about HTML or Flash (no offense Caz) therefore he is not the Flash Designer and you can give him HTML advice as much as you want...

And about the [censored] thingy... I'm no Pro Flash Designer, nope I knew that... I just like it a lot...
If you have any comments about it just mail me at:
[email protected]... I'm always ready to hear critics... :)

Re: I hate this signature thing

still doesn't work. Damm I'm just not good with this.

RE:

Large pictures should be banned cough UK Warrior cough