Now hear this!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: RE:

I'm sorry, but I've got a mental block that makes it impossible to mail hotmail. You wouldn't like what I had to say anyway.

:) Spam session ! !

Mogul you crack me up m8 :)

LOL UK Cough !!

Uk that pic rules and it isn't to big so I am not bothered. I am on modem and it takes very little time to download what really sucks is if you do this

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
(Edited to stop pissing people off !!!)

aIN'T THAT aNNOYING !!

LMAO

TIM

RE:

Ur modem must be better than mine took me 3 attempts to load this thread grrr

Hello

Re: Now hear this!!!!!

No mogul, it's your isp that's crap, I've talked to them after I had you downgraded to 14.4 and it seems they have a policy against upgrading connections.

Re: Now hear this!!!!!

LMAO sorry to all who had to sit and wait that out !
:)

:lol:

I really fucked up a post at utassault.net doing that

Tim

RE:

No-one... i connected at wait for it.......6,666 bps last nite at somat like 4am :lol

Hahahaha, what a topic

Nice :)

<h2>LOL</h2>

big.gif

Si
double0smile.gif

Re: I don't I will never do it.

If you give up you have no honour. So I will not give up.NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!