Nice Clans in League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

so to make your point you drag up something from 11 months ago !!!

ADC have split and reformed since then its very much a new clan these days so those comments cant count against them and if you had to go back 11 months (i guess some ppl really can hold a grudge) then thats dam good imo most clans even the nice ones will have at least one flame session a year :P

Originally posted by Mushashi
Aye, was a damn nice match against ADC. No nonsense whatsoever, just plain good old assaulting.
Not a tiny single falme came out fromanyone.
It really gives you back the spirit for the game.
I only have more respect for ADC than ever. They earn it :mosher:

Hello ADC :wave:

And hello to you, old m8!
Still sneaking around in the forums I see :lol

have got to say this was fun to play this match, cant wait for our next one, i did offer u the 5-5 draw, but no, u had to win the map :D ...lol

And Basdo, 11 months is a long time, things change. but if you use these
sp-1161bsm.jpg

you might find some better things :D

But this you might find this more helpfull,
1490.jpg

Its to help Rake over the past,
and may b look in to the future

Originally posted by zombie
have got to say this was fun to play this match, cant wait for our next one, i did offer u the 5-5 draw, but no, u had to win the map :D ...lol

And Basdo, 11 months is a long time, things change. but if you use these
sp-1161bsm.jpg

you might find some better things :D

But this you might find this more helpfull,
1490.jpg

Its to help Rake over the past,
and may b look in to the future

nice one zombie!!! go for it :D

am i really an arsehole if i say this really is a bollox thread.? come on there a shit load of nice clan/players in this league..next time take it to chit chat..

pretty shite to say : sorry if i miss somebody << come on, about 90% of there peeps here are nice peeps that want to have fun...

U say
Its nice to see there are still Clans in this league that still have fun when playing no matter if they win or lose....

wtf I have fun playing ( me as a player), i never flame the opponent... but for me it does matter if i win or lose...i want to win! cuase that's 1 of my objectives with my clan: first having fun, second winning..

I have very few problems with peeps afther a match.. even if i lose it doesnt effect how much i like the guy i played..

with that list u made u degrate a loads of other clans that do have fun and are nice to others...

i know matches between clan can be a bit hostlye... but that part of the game.. i think almost every clan has atleast 1 opponent clan that brings up tention in matches...

i think 99% of teh clan are fine nice clans...and beside that a match report usally says more about the person who writes them then the match it self..

Originally posted by AvAlAnChe
most clans in league are nice... but some flamin kiddies are in league as well
they get pissed if they lose or someone is better and then blah..blah.. thats the way it is
ignore them they will grow up (perhaps) sometime :)

you could have just said ULL :rolleyes:

no offence, but Div 1 have a right to be more flamy than neone else. Despite the fact they say " We never play UT nemore" they fuckin do, and alot of it. It's especially frustrating having a team as good as mi5 constantly raping ya, even when u train shit loads for the match. If you train / play that much and then u get beat 8-0 of course ur gonna get mad and say somethings you dont mean. But when you win its so good to rub there faces in it, like i still do for beatin mi5 that one time :fingers:

I flame for fun. Doesnt make me a "kid", it just doesnt make me the same as the rest of you sheep. I have opinions, if u dont agree with them of course im gonna shout at you. Half the time im just jokin / bored and trying to provoke a reaction. Or else, im flamin ppl that are good m8s, like RaMp for being a dutch gimp :p:, but thats just messin around.

As for match comments .... i've never written one, thank your lucky stars :evil: