Nice Clans in League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
Its nice to see there are still Clans in this league that still have fun when playing no matter if they win or lose....:beer:
for example AAK, MoD, AoR, SUYM, ADC, DFP, RES, EF, KAN,... (sorry if i missed somebody)
i read comments and i really enjoyed seeing them still be friendly after the Clanwar... :grouphug: its just great to have nice and clean matches with friends... and it really doesnt hurt to say: "M8s you did a great job... today you kicked our ass :D"
not like some other Clans... that just fuck around like kids and flame like hell :argue: ... takes away the fun!
god damn just dont forget its a game and that we all mainly want fun...

:drummer::mosher::guitar:
:party::party2::party:

keep up the fun and the flaming down
cya all in game

Aye, was a damn nice match against ADC. No nonsense whatsoever, just plain good old assaulting.
Not a tiny single falme came out fromanyone.
It really gives you back the spirit for the game.
I only have more respect for ADC than ever. They earn it :mosher:

Hello ADC :wave:

And hello to you, old m8!
Still sneaking around in the forums I see :lol

Jep, its true that it is hard to lose, but it is also hard to win and ready some flaming words after a match in the matchreport!

but our fun will never die;)

:jd: :!ola: :cftchase:

Well , ppl like to take things serious , so let them be , and those who play for fun , let them do :)

most clans in league are nice... but some flamin kiddies are in league as well
they get pissed if they lose or someone is better and then blah..blah.. thats the way it is
ignore them they will grow up (perhaps) sometime :)

:rofl:

Well of course ADC are a nice bunch, was my first clan wadda ya expect. BoD was a nice clan too (thx to me :P) and now SUYM :D

(ok lemme think it's my good influence ffs!!!)

First I would like to agree with most of you, px is a twat indeed. Secondly I can only agree wholeheartedly!!!

With Rich that is, you fucking hippies, fuck off, it's a bloody WAR game, aint no fucking "nice comments" in war!!!

KILL KILL KILL!!!!