New Server!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
GameServers.nl who host Server#5 have just contacted me generously offering the League a new server. This new beast is a dual 1800+ with 1024mb ram! :D

More details as they come..

NICE! :thumb:

We just rented a gameserver.nl server, as many clans on this league are doing. They said they will duplicate server 5 for us, so we get it configured and ready to use :D
Maybe we are getting THE SAME server 5, thats why they switch the league server to a better machine :)
Anyway, :cuddle: for gameservers.nl

well the spec sound good lets hope the connection is as good then the server will rock :thumb:

i know several clans that are renting servers from them now because they have provided the league server

plz cs could you let them know that :P

Server#6 is now taking bookings :D Woot! :)

And before anyone asks 'is the reporter bot working' i'll be setting it up tommorow morning :) #utaserver6 on utassault/worldassault network. I expect to se the normal campers there when I wake up :P