New Server!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:D i get highest response line on 1 line of my tracert that is 87 lowest is 17 :P
Looks like a f**kin good server if ya ask me :D
and i only take 5 hops to it :)
thx gameserv dudes :hump:

mittelwert = average

Minimum = 82ms, Maximum = 294ms, Mittelwert = 143ms
(i suppose this is near to F1 ping - right?)

wtf

NGZ roxx for all

for dutch/english/german and afganish people

(Sixth had a NGZ-Server too) :)

argh hank u spammer :P
sry for doubleposting guys - but i gotta attach an image

edit:
hehe k - doublesorry - seems as if there are no file attachments allowed in this forum :(

-------------
my screenshot shows a german server ("4netplayers") with 4 players on it.

team red (2 players): pings 52 and 52
team blue (2 players): pings 81 and 75

team red: both players from the UK
team blue: both (including me (81ms) ) from Germany
-------------

a big :whatever: to that :shout:

Last edited:
min=5ms max=6ms max=5ms

pinged 20 vs UAS all match (according to F1) and i hit shit, and some UAS players pinged very low as well and didn't play like i know they can as well, and we both said "laggy"

gettin sceptical about pings these days...

allthough i'll check this one out and see how this does... and thnx for gameservers for the support :thumb:

thing tends to be when you get to those LAN type pings, it almost becomes hard to hit stuff, because you're just so not used to it.. is a weird feeling :D

Playing on a LAN just ownz when everyone have the same low ping :D
I hit everyone i suppose to hit...

Btw, Server #5 suxx major ass for me, tried 4 different ISPs last nite (1* DSL, 3* ISDN), completely hell of a lag, my respawn is delayed about 1-2 seconds before i can run, shoot or sumthing. When i get killed, i get the "You were killed by a n00b" Message with 1-2 seconds delayed, too....

So, major suckage for me :bawling:

Only S#3 is damn fine for me :D