New movie production coming up!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

all you peeps have been sending me nothing or uttercrap during those months. i've got 150+ demo's from seriuos ill skilled DM stuff and SOME assault stuff from me montana yako wakz and masterrr i thought.. so this community is TOTALY disapointing me, instead of blaming the fuck out of me i am giving you guys a last chance so either grab it with both hands or miss being in the movie permenantly

Orchild said:
all you peeps have been sending me nothing or uttercrap during those months. i've got 150+ demo's from seriuos ill skilled DM stuff and SOME assault stuff from me montana yako wakz and masterrr i thought.. so this community is TOTALY disapointing me, instead of blaming the fuck out of me i am giving you guys a last chance so either grab it with both hands or miss being in the movie permenantly

someone angry? :lol:
I think u just put the bar a little bit too high for the people. Besides that, people don't know ur editing skills so some might wait for someone else to make a movie and give him the demo's. Perhaps u have to show us some of yer work that u've done before ;)

perhaps your right and people need a little taste first.. i am just disapointed not angry, i expected much more really.. ah well i'll see what i can do. I still work nearly everyday atm but i will make a little trailer.. it will contain 'some' assault but mostly DM.

The focus of this movie will be kills & hits & transitions synchronised with the beat of some thrilling dnb music, i will not use the movie music for the trailer ofc but it will contain kills that shall be seen in the movie.

Will see when i can come up with a trailer but it will come in the next few weeks