New movie production coming up!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol, i don't even know how well assault would work in this movie, BUT i did a wicked kill with as so it's already in it anyway :)

still got 500 MB here

used to record every single match since 2001 but I deleted all and only kep the ownage demos :P

in 5 years you get alot of nice demos :P

for example I've recorded my Bridge Fragrecord...you can see mod stopped attacking after they've noticed that I killed everybody who moved out of the cave.... :P only got 89, guess they didn't want me to get about 90 :P lool also got a demo of 66 Frags in match on Balle (scorp used to be better 67 frags, still have his screenie too :P)

well I can send you a CD if you want mont :P

i still got 20% of the movie from my own demo's, so you'll just have to see in some months

recording starts in 2 weeks, seems like i finaly fixed all my problems with demo manager -.- i should be able to playback every demo now, even those utdc1.7a/b/c server recorded dem's omg

you've been collecting for like 5-6 months now you never gonna get started? :P