Networking prob

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez said:
Yes i setted on the option "Must change password on next login" but I still have to put in the old password first :hangover:
Eh? I just Right-click and go to Set Password.

Attachments

• comp_mgmt.gif
    comp_mgmt.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Lol didn't know it was 'that' easy weirdo :P
And thanks deadboy ownage program :>>
anyway one more question, why is it that important to use the Administrator account?

It's not really important, (lazy) people find it easier though. :P

You can access any drive from any computer on a network as long as you have any "administrator" account details of the remote computer.

Snuggs has had problems with his Windows before... Thrash suggested the following:

Thrasher (_!_) said:
I think you need to format your hard drives and start again Snuggs.

It looks to me like you have a nasty virus....and it appears to have shuffled all the letter up in your XP.....I can't read a word of it ! :-/

:moon:

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Snuggs has had problems with his Windows before... Thrash suggested the following:[/QUOTE]
Yes maybe it's virus related. The server pc is the one my sister and dad are using. Both are computer noobs.
Now my sister is using an account with limited rights, but my father uses the account with all access..
I'm going to install the network stuff for XP first on the server, apparently the nub who installed didnt install that software with it :hangover: