Need for Speed Underground

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

oi i never get ppl gathering round my car when i win! HOW?

get a dx9 graphics card :moon2: this game loves dx9 cards

i also get these raggy looking asian women waving me off at the start which I don't see on my bro gf3

i think yeah ice. I get ppl gather round my car too.

btw red is shite at the game lol

how can u have a tuned up front of ya car when u use a unique venyl ? I cant do that :/

ReD gimp :poke:

oh btw I owned protocol in drifting , close but pwnd :P

Attachments

• Drift-CLOSE-LOOOL.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 144
the game is pretty much fucked because ~50% of ppl are using NOS cheats atm that allow them to use NOS all the time and no-overheating-cheat. fucking unskilled noobs :nono:

some are so fucking shit that they still manage to get beaten, thats almost funny again...

Last edited:
Hmm when do u get the decent cars?
I've only had an Evo and this Scoobie, where's the Skylines etc? :(
(without using a cheat!)

Attachments

• car.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
how many races did you finish so far? i think you get the last car about race 75 and it's not soo hard to get there :D

i am now in race 95 but i dont seem to be able to get past it, 6 lap circuit and the fucking scripted traffic makes me crash every time, so since i already have all upgrades i dont really bother trying anymore :uhh:

you should have some more then o_O

edit: or maybe you get them at certain style point breaks, you dont seem to have that many points there (dont know it though). if you want many style points best is to drive drift races you can easily get 50000 there :D

completed game other day (without cheats) but my car is stuck on ghey colours i put on nd i dunno if i can change it now

The game gets really boring really quickly
All the same maps, traffic gets fucking annoying considering there are hills everywhere.
I'm gonna try and play call of duty now, when it's here :rolleyes: