Need for Speed Underground

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ice

Oct 15, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
how do you like it so far? i think it's the best race game i have played, just great! you can really notice a big difference if you tune the cars and once you get the real tuning kits the cars look so damnnnnn nice :D

get the game if you dont have it, its worth it if you like street racing etc :x

Hmm played the demo and although it all looked very nice, and the tuning aspects etc were well put together, I didn't get much fun out of the actual racing… Would much rather had a blast on colin mcrae 3 I'm afraid :D

Not in the demo, but in the full game yeah. In the demo you just get given a pre-customized car and the choice of either a street or drag race...

ah sorted it now, managed 25.62 in the drag, probably easily beatable, im not sure how the timing works on teh start off

munkZ said:
ah sorted it now, managed 25.62 in the drag, probably easily beatable, im not sure how the timing works on teh start off

you have to keep your rpm's at the perfect shifting spot constantly, which isn't possible with a keyboard really, I might buy the game for me gamecube.. but then I won't have online play... might aswell buy a controller for my PC...

1069514695.jpg

:cool:

Menace said:
but then I won't have online play... might aswell buy a controller for my PC...

online play is very shit anyway imo, 1000 cheats already and 1000 times more lag as on any UT server you can imagine... opponents driving backwards, doing spins while they drive straight etc.... :rolleyes:

LAn play is nice though :)