Need a tweaks what...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

No matter how bad my rep is... at least I can confide in the fact that it won't ever be as bad as Raichu's...

Oh and by the way, I hate it when you Europeans get pissed off at a, say, 150 ping. I play with 120-150 ping all the time and I still make/set launches and put holes in people's heads. Sure, I might accidentally lagslide to objective... but hey, it's not that bad. So don't get mad at e or CoH when they get pingraped, because they're actually pretty good when the servers aren't 5000 miles away. (8000 kilometers)

Reactions: sobo
hank.gif

I flame anyone who makes my gameplay yet more difficult.. regardless of their connection, skill, sex or origin.

zola just play U.T offline, then ping wont affect you :D , in saying that do what most lamers do, get used to ur 150 ping so u can headshot like hell, but they cant kill you cos u slide like fuk, many a U.T`er does that dont they!!(no elbows being pointed) :mad:

sobo said:
I flame anyone who makes my gameplay yet more difficult.. regardless of their connection, skill, sex or origin.

atlesat sobo shows us he aint a robot and makes mistakes...

now im sure he wont plan a jihad on the UTA comunity(spelling?) like some others from spain did :rolleyes: