Need 1 more movie soundtrack, can you help me out?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

when you're not so drunk or lets say sober give me a message on irc :P

Orchild I don't think people really cares if the song has been used in other videos. Just put tracks in which you seem fit. It's not important if the track has been used or not :)

Faracdiesel aka moon is bothers me enormly if someone uses a soundtrack that has already been flawlessly used by someone els. Since when someone uses a soundtrack the best possible way I will recall the entire frag scene or whatever and thats the only right fit with it. I could consider soundtracks that has been used but badly but at the end I want to make a unique movie including unique soundtracks, I will get it all together :)

On the other question someone had, the deadline for sending in demos WAS this november but since masterrr his ut is broke and he still needs to go through his demos (I got a avi from all his demos but not the actual demos... and i want them badly :E), same goes for Wish he still needs to go through his demos and send them. They are both lazy bums but so am I and everyone els from utassault so I have decided to shove the deadline till the end of December.

This week I am ordering my new PC, the only thing that makes that take longer is because the GFX card is pre-order only so I have to make a decision on that and then get it all ordered and picked up from the hardware store. Once thats in I will be able to install Sony vegas 7.0, sony vegas 8.0A pro and adobe after effects CS3 so that I finally can get my hands on this wonderful project! :D

Thanks for the continuing interest in this m8's!

did u get the demo of my uber bio shot on brajan :p. I got it but when I view it I just see the characters bent over and sliding around the place. Maybe cos skeletal characters is in my cache and not installed? Anyway, hope it works for you.