Need 1 more movie soundtrack, can you help me out?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Orchild

Apr 19, 2003
Yo people, the date is coming closer and closer that I will start on the movie (waiting on new pc atm) and I thought that I had the soundtrack fixed, though I used 1 song that has already been used by masterrr in his "masterrr and friends" movie, so I will have to change that.

Now I have some posibilities for that, of which I think none fit the way I want it to without so seriuos editing on the track! So I need some help here, what I am looking for is a rock/metal (ish) song that is about 3 minutes to maximum 6/7 minutes long..

Post here your suggestions, keeping in mind that I have the final word on it because it has to fit the rest of the movie soundtrack (which is why my 60gig music hasn't been the solution to my problem here..)

If possible, also post here a link to the song so that I can download it :P, that is actually PREFERED! Keep in mind also that a lot of songs are used already, here we go!

Thanks in advance =)

why don't u get the first CD of Rage Against The Machine?
-Wake up
-Bullet in the head
-killing in the name

or u can use the first 3min of Master of Puppet from Metallica !

/me is slightly worried.

If you want to appeal a major group you should consider using music that appeals to more people. Rock is very limited. The best movies use alot of music that dont get noticed in first instance but makes the movie alot better. Neutral music. Don't have an example right now because i delete all the movies on my harddisk.
Besides the power of a movie is even greater when the movie is edited on the soundtrack rather than putting in random music from start to finish.

Quentin Tarantino is a master in choosing music for his films.

maybe you should list the songs you allready picked, so it's easier to pick a fitting song ;)

and imo ratm would be a good choice.

but a few songs that might be good:
Inmigrant song - Led Zeppelin
Paranoid - Black sabath
No more tears - Ozzy Osbourne
Welcome to the jungle - Guns n Roses
Don't damn me - Guns n Roses
You could be mine - Guns n Roses
Highway to hell - ACDC
T.N.T. - ACDC

You can also check Best of the beast by iron maiden, might be usefull with songs such as:
Run to the hills
2 minutes to midnight
Can i play with madness
Holy smoke

Just some songs that might be good, but maybe you should describe better what you are looking for ;) cause i'm not really an expert in picking songs for a movie

Welcome to the jungle - Guns n Roses
Don't damn me - Guns n Roses
You could be mine - Guns n Roses

Figure that by your nickname :rofl:
BTW orchild GL with picking your song, decide a rythm you want in movie and then pick song after to make movie from! :satan:

I can already see that 70% of the soundtracks suggested are used in the past (sadly I watch all ut movies + other game movies :\). I couldn't check the one's suggested yet as my i-net was completely fucked yesterday (now writing from my work this little message) hoping that I can check them later this evening ;>

And please don't be worried imo, I haven't released to anyone my soundtrack / any info on the movie / etc. so you have nothing to base your concerns on other then perhaps your feelings that I might not be able to do the job ;p

Either way, hope to review the songs later this evening, will let you guys know when I picked a song and NO i am not gonna say which it has become (there are some suggested via irc so those go in the counting too).

orch out!

/me is slightly worried.

If you want to appeal a major group you should consider using music that appeals to more people. Rock is very limited. The best movies use alot of music that dont get noticed in first instance but makes the movie alot better. Neutral music. Don't have an example right now because i delete all the movies on my harddisk.
Besides the power of a movie is even greater when the movie is edited on the soundtrack rather than putting in random music from start to finish.

Quentin Tarantino is a master in choosing music for his films.

lots of rock music are used in action/shoot-movie... So i have to disagree there :P
and what the hell is 'neutral' music, never heared any of that genre.
But you're right when you say that a good song for a movie is one where you don't really listen to the music..

example: 300 has some great music if you ask me :nod:

btw... take a look at Avenged Sevenfold...

Three Days Grace - Riot is a nice one imho

If you feel so empty
So used up, so let down
If you feel so angry
So ripped off so stepped on
You're not the only one
Refusing to back down
You're not the only one
So get up

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot

If you feel so filthy
So dirty so fucked up
If you feel so walked on
So painful so pissed off
You're not the only one
Refusing to go down
You're not the only one
So get up

Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot

If you feel so empty
So used up, so let down
If you feel so angry
Just get up

Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot

prodigy - their law has already been used :x

pff this is so difficult, I got so many ideas in my mind and for each new type of intro you need a different tune etc. I have like 4 different intro tunes standing by already but I think that I will get there with the soundtracks that I have now =) all is left is waiting for that new geforce 8800 GTS 640mb with G92 chip instead of G80 chip and then i'll order my new pc all at one, become poor and work on the movie 24/7 ;p

don't forget to put a deadline on "sending demo" stuff
maybe i'll got some .. :hangover:

ya, bein big busy with new work, but still playing time from times, especially when drunkin ;P