my work

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Still wondering if some Photoshopwizard can restore that picture :/ Hoping, but I don't think it's possible.

Still wondering if some Photoshopwizard can restore that picture :/ Hoping, but I don't think it's possible.

Doesn't look too difficult m8. I'll attempt it sometime. When I get my pc-charger up here I'll do it for sure, but that might take a few days.

K, here's my attempt :)

Attachments

• Manu sux at photoshopLOL.jpg
    Manu sux at photoshopLOL.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 22
It was a 400 Iso ( photorol whatever you call it for analog photography ).
Tripod + Hiking :P no way, I Never use a tripod for Photography, Just me and my Analog Canon FTB with 50 mm lens ;)
The noise would be less on 100 Iso but 400 gave me more 'freelance' ( mornings, evenings, daylight photography )

Remember that non of my pictures have had color correction, I find the noise quite charming tbh, It reminds me off the Old movies filmed on Technicolor.

Thx for the help Ulv, looks good, no cropping was involved right? To bad you made the sun smaller, it has lost most off it's power now.
What do you mean by EXIF Thrash?

Of course no cropping m8, and yeah, noticed that the sun was smaller after you said it. It's cuz I copied one side and flipped it. Fixed it with this one I think :)

Attachments

• Manu sux at photoshopLOL2.jpg
    Manu sux at photoshopLOL2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
And me trying so hard with that clone stamp :lol:, Flipped it agian? Looks very nice now so thx :thumb:

My 'New' Canon Ftb arrived yesterday.

Last edited: