my work

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

some coulor pictures for a change !! :D
like they say in monty pyton: and now for something completly different :)

watched to much batman :P also scouts @ sea, it was a day trip

so3.jpg

Last edited:
so4.jpg

the rest of the leaders of our certain group, the one on the right is the same from the guy in black/white

no i give the negatives in the photoshop and they put it on cd for me, cause the scanning is week :(
well i didn't really have time to make pictures and we have been working on human portraits these past 3 months in photographie lessons so :)

maybe a tip for you happy guy, if you find your pictures to dark, and you don't want to brighten them in photoshop, if you take a picture with lots of 'sky' in it you got to use your Exposere different, i do it manually if you go like the meter indicates ( number go from 1.8, 2.8 .... 11, 16 on my camera for exposure ) if the lightmeter sais for exapmle 5.6 exposere for good picture but there is allot of sky on the background your subject might get dark, cause the light from the sky is very birght for the camera so you go one click, or a full exposer more open, that means from 5.6 to 4 (full click, might be to much, but does the trick often ) or set it between those 2, between 4 and 5.6 your sky will get brighter but then you get to see the subject better
this might help in the future, but those are good pictures m8! ;) :thumb:

cyber-m said:
no i give the negatives in the photoshop and they put it on cd for me, cause the scanning is week :(
well i didn't really have time to make pictures and we have been working on human portraits these past 3 months in photographie lessons so :)

maybe a tip for you happy guy, if you find your pictures to dark, and you don't want to brighten them in photoshop, if you take a picture with lots of 'sky' in it you got to use your Exposere different, i do it manually if you go like the meter indicates ( number go from 1.8, 2.8 .... 11, 16 on my camera for exposure ) if the lightmeter sais for exapmle 5.6 exposere for good picture but there is allot of sky on the background your subject might get dark, cause the light from the sky is very birght for the camera so you go one click, or a full exposer more open, that means from 5.6 to 4 (full click, might be to much, but does the trick often ) or set it between those 2, between 4 and 5.6 your sky will get brighter but then you get to see the subject better
this might help in the future, but those are good pictures m8! ;) :thumb:

I'm happy with the light, but a trick that can work as well is simply to flash if foreground is close enough. But I don't flash light, too unnatural (most of the time). But flash can work miracles for portraits taken outside I have to admit.

that is a cool picture m8, yes flashing works also, although i don't use one it is very handy but sometimes, like you said it is unnatural

I decided to digg this back up since I'm going to buy myself another camera. My Canon FTb died on me and is beyond repair, the flow of time did his part I guess. I found the same camera type on Ebay yesterday and I'm going to rebuy it since I really enjoyed this camera and it's works great. ( And a good digital camera still costs allot of money. )

I hope I can bring you some more pictures in the near future,

I found some pictures from in 2006, not so many, but here you go:
Pictures are in 3000*2000 @ 400dpi, Why? this is standard, when you are letting your Photofilm done in the shop, ask them to put it on CD, they scan the negative into the computere and it gives great quality :) )

Attachments

• Ch1.jpg
    Ch1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • Jits.jpg
    Jits.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
These are all Pictures taken in Portugal, went on holiday there with my m8 and his parents, we went hiking in the hills for a week, the parents traveled around by car ...

Attachments

• _31_0136j.jpg
    _31_0136j.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
  • 35A_0079.JPG
    35A_0079.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
At the sea, the other one is in the Hard Rock Café.

Attachments

• _10_0115.JPG
    _10_0115.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • __7_0003.JPG
    __7_0003.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Sunset and sunset with man, in the sunset with man you can see the camera is already going near it's end. the 'shutter' is damaged and let's in light, messing up all the pictures :(. I hope/wonder somebody would be able to restore that one, but I honestly think it aint possible.

Attachments

• zon portugal.jpg
    zon portugal.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
  • __7_0112.JPG
    __7_0112.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17