my new toy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

m1cr0

SCHLAAAAND
Apr 14, 2002
Germany
Viper.jpg

Viper Series 95mW green(532nm wavelength) laser "pointer"

made some pictures below:

click for larger image

lol giving lectures, that thing can easily make you blind from hundred meters away or by reflecting beams

lawl frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, hast wohl zu viel Geldle übrig ;((( dann erblinde mal ganz schnell ;((

tschaui dani a*gg*a im eih*zieh*kijuhignöhrle sei frrrr*echda*gg*z

nothing special... attracting friends showing some stuff like stars etc. and pop balloons of children :fingers:

and btw deadly im pretty responsible, i always watch where i point at (even in the sky for planes) and for my own safety i bought safety goggles

95mW? LOL

"can blind you" is not the correct word lol... It WILL blind you almost instantly! Just for comparison... <1mW is considered save, but only since your eyes clothing reflex is faster then the time it needs to damage the eye beyond self repair...

The beam profile is looking realy nice. Is it diode pumped? Or Solid State?

I read that <10mw or <15mW is considered as save, scientiests arent sure of it and I even looked into the beam for 5 seconds or more at a <1mW when I was a kid lol

I said it can blind you from hundred of metres away cos of the beam divergence

btw its a diode, fury and the last picture is made when there was little fog but the beam really looks like that when there is no fog at night

I wouldnt try 10mW on your eye... on the skin its totaly harmless unless its wavelength aint in the ultraviolet area...

High power UV-Lasers are realy dangerous...

200 euro for a green beam?
Some well spent money right there :rolleyes: