more tweaks

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

It wasn't a "cheap dig", there was no need for most of that post, all you did for the last few lines was slag a guy off in a well-phrased and round about way. Despite how well you cover ur tracks there is no need for ur condescending tone.

"but I havent tried it "

nuff said neph, so u dont have a clue if it does or not? So why even comment?

So why even comment?
as I mentioned above, I tried to explain the other effects (which I know of) of precache to AtmaDragon. It is not only related to the screenshot matter.

besides, thereve been many threads about performance of UT in every aspect on this board (and others I visit), so it is quite possible someone would have mentioned that effect if it is there, I'd guess.
but seriously, this is pointless - you dont seem to like replies that go against anything in your posts, and I dont like my posts' wording being twisted around just for the sake of it. so we could go on with this for days, which I dont think this is worth doing. would you agree?

Paa` said:
Ermm changing colour of pulse gun is a cheat ? that tweak can give advantage i guess same as changing the texture for it which ive seen in many german UT movies it's Two lines so it's much easier to use pulse..

Coloured teamsay i think is one of the only things u cant argue about it's only useful for everyone.. Dont use any at moment after talking to Psy 2 month's ago about them. They will all get stopped i think?? so why get used to using them...

They'll be stopped in AS , I doubt they'll be removed in CTF/ DM/DOM though so why remove them if you can use them in other game types.

Last edited:
tweaks are just UT variables like your nickname, i suggest you play with the standard name Player1 and don't you ever change it :P

Stop fribbling. There is a tweak to watch through walls, and it's "just an UT variable" too.
Guess you wouldn't consider it cheating either, would you?

And Riotz: anti-smoke(the mod) is banned in most leagues, if not all. CSHP&Pure detect and stop it.
The problem is there are tweak commands to get the same effect, and I guess they can't stop that, but we will.

Psychotic said:
Stop fribbling. There is a tweak to watch through walls, and it's "just an UT variable" too.
Guess you wouldn't consider it cheating either, would you?

no :P

well i think lighting up maps and stuff actually is cheating, but all these "tweaks are shit" comments made me say what i said, it was meant to be a bit ironic incase you didn't notice ;)

at the moment, UTAS would be much better off if the simulateLag option was fixed, you don't need to play very much to see that many people are using it.

Last edited:
Psychotic said:
And Riotz: anti-smoke(the mod) is banned in most leagues, if not all. CSHP&Pure detect and stop it.
The problem is there are tweak commands to get the same effect, and I guess they can't stop that, but we will.

Like I said , why remove them , you can still use them in CTF/DOM/DM/RA.

Last edited:
so we could go on with this for days, which I dont think this is worth doing. would you agree?

Roughly translated, i dont like being out witted and im an admin so sssshh before i close the thread

:lol: pwned!!!

/ME RUNZ VERY FAST!!

Just provoking a respone nephigimp, the forums are well borin these days :(

oh well... shame to ruin your fun - Im not an admin here. ;)

and yes, they are boring. o_O

but I spot my old avatar there below your name, ha! (mustve been 2 years ago lol)

Last edited:
Psychotic said:

Ur wrong with that psy... its nowhere banned.. this is the first league where I see it

rofl wot am i reading here, ok then we have to remove hammerbinds and stuff as its an advantage over someone who doest know em,we will all have to go back to wheelmouse or number key selection incase some players dont have extra buttons on their mouse as it will give the player a faster weapon selection which is unfair emm lets make the league only open to people with a certain system spec and connection as like said before is an advatage over others. omg get real its a game we play for fun who really gives a shit who uses tweaks,i for one dont,anyway rant over back to the beers and some fun in ut.

hehe nicked it from some photoshop forum, cba making a nice avatar myself, this one is kinda shit though