more tweaks

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

mic you know whats gay.. people talking german in here.. fo with that pls :D.. 2 tweaks for making ut "nicer" like the couler of a combo.. or a message if you kill sum1.. nothing wrong with that :D but if you start deleting "irritating" stuff like smoke what is a part of UT.. thats getting kinda gay..

masterrr can stick his head real deep in his arse or sumwhere els where is some shit.. couse its real lame if you can c people @ dark spots.. that dark shit aint there for nothing innit? its there so you can hide :D so :fingers: to you and micro mostly :D

paa is funny saying: "i think the teamsay thing can only be used" now why cant we use some other coulor for the pusle "line"? just couse you dont need it? so some :fingers: to you 2

Micro said:
I agree tweaking is ghey everyone should have the same ut and no (dis-)advantages

ye and everyone should have the same pc and connection so they dont have an advantage either :rofl:

What disadvantage is it when all can get it? If u don't want it then don't whine others shouldn't have it either. Imo we should get some pingtweak that all would have same ping, no advantages.
And my pc sucks and ping is most of time worst on war.

@ Psy, once you said everything that you can twak in the UT ini is legal :confused:

or am I wrong o_0 ?

Last edited:
TheXz said:
What disadvantage is it when all can get it? If u don't want it then don't whine others shouldn't have it either.

everybody can get an aimbot, why is it illegal :confused:

i hope that answers your question

As reagards the first 4/5 post (mainly aimed at Nephigimp and Fart ;) )

Have u actually tried taking a screen shot with precache on? There is a considerable freeze and the precache writing is flashed up. Run your own multiplayer game, and take a screenshot with precache on, every player on ur server will lag to shite for about a second.

How about trying stuff before u post bs?
Maybe it depends on gfx cards, specs etc, but as i dont have multiple PC's to play with here then I cannae tell you :D

Fin!

Ermm changing colour of pulse gun is a cheat ? that tweak can give advantage i guess same as changing the texture for it which ive seen in many german UT movies it's Two lines so it's much easier to use pulse..

Coloured teamsay i think is one of the only things u cant argue about it's only useful for everyone.. Dont use any at moment after talking to Psy 2 month's ago about them. They will all get stopped i think?? so why get used to using them...

:nod:

Coloured teamsay is the only really acceptable tweak (but even this will become obsolete soon); along with things like pickup messages etc... Tbh I don't see a *big* problem with changing the colour of things like pulse line / flak shards, but removing smoke trails, weapon shakes etc.. is taking things too far from how the game is supposed to be played.

Joko said:
As reagards the first 4/5 post (mainly aimed at Nephigimp and Fart ;) )

Have u actually tried taking a screen shot with precache on? There is a considerable freeze and the precache writing is flashed up. Run your own multiplayer game, and take a screenshot with precache on, every player on ur server will lag to shite for about a second.

How about trying stuff before u post bs?
Maybe it depends on gfx cards, specs etc, but as i dont have multiple PC's to play with here then I cannae tell you :D

Fin!
I have always had precache on from the start, I have always experienced the freeze, I have never in that post said that noprecache eliminates the freeze, as mentioned in the post I really doubt it does, but I havent tried it out. If it does, I accept that, the post I made above simply tried to explain the precache feature to AtmaDragon because he asked about it.
and theres one line that you may have over-read, I will point it out to you again then: "(however, I only have basic knowledge about it and it may be wrong too)".

so, how about reading the posts properly before replying with so called "bs"? if you wanna do cheap digs, you should practice some more. I'll leave you to your fun, tho.