More accusations?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

(offline, no bots)

i bet there's a lot others who have worse fps so what about stop moaning in every thread that your UT is so shit :rolleyes:

Attachments

• shot0003.jpg
    shot0003.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
why not perform a cheap upgrade to a somewhat better system?
i know money is an onstacle but i dont think upgrading to a
thunderbird 1gz with a decent graphicscard is that expensive
(i know cos i have been trying to sell a system like that and the maximum offer was a pack of marlboro's)
used to get a rocksolid 80 fps with it

dunno bamse

maybe a faker
nekro, luwe saw it yesterday on Orange League Map Server

he said he was in div2...i dont know more

i just looked in clans (div 2)
i saw jinxed from *se

bah if it was him, it s real sad.... and we are real sure of that ^^

godlike on as-desolte in 1-2 minutes...SH..hs..hs.hs ultra monster...ZzZzZ

idd for lavafort

bah what a ghey

if hope for jinxed it wasnt him....

@+

asså

Jinx is suffering from DAMP when he plays u cant get in contact with him . No aimbot just DAMP

Ayeah

Rememberd Jinxed never play's in public with his name must be a fake nicker

Could be [FP]anton
he's famous for aimbotting on orange:mingun:

hmm i seem to have got a fan out there ... to bad he knows nothing about me then ... 1: never play public, 2:never play with the same name twice ;) (just look at screnshots from matches with [*.se] i always have different nicks everytime i play), 3: i never bot ... anywayz it doesn't bother me at all he can "steal my nick" whenever he wants ... cuz i know it ain't me playing so do the others that actaully know me know

PS: if i play public i never play on gay orange either ;)

Last edited:
btw i never accused ya
i dont need that ;)

i just said the ghey cheatz0r named jinx and said it was in div 2 ^^

Re: Ayeah

Originally posted by Nicky
Rememberd Jinxed never play's in public with his name must be a fake nicker

Could be [FP]anton
he's famous for aimbotting on orange:mingun:

:D mb :D

ice ur running in 10 times better settings than mine and @ almighty the settings u posted would make it even worse

i did'nt mention anything at all was just replying to deadly talking bullshit as usual :)

dont know what ur pc specs are cant remember now ice thought u had a good pc tho and ur running ut in high settings at very least turn them down for better fps

Last edited:
i got all details on low, if that's 10 times your details i wonder what yours is called, wanna try that, too.

always nice to have a person who can tell which settings youre running by a screenshot :thumb:

anyway i got 800 mhz and geforce 2, never said its good but on the other hand i dont complain even if i get low fps.

and i think you have no reason to complain at all.

Last edited: