More accusations?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Haggis

Oct 12, 2001
Scotland
I noticed theres been far more Bot accusations than usual, but peeps are gonna have to put up with it as noone is developing any more versions to prevent bot use (as far as i know).

Any man and his dog can get a bot installed nowaydays and i notice for sure the servers are getting shittier and shittier.

Its all downhill from here, but the new UT2k3 AS will be a good replacement if the mappers get a grip and stop this hold a switch for 2 seconds nonsense ;)

waiting for the 2k3 AS mod is no solution as i for my part like UT for the gameplay and weapons. Noticed before there is no real protection against bots/hacks and even latest pure was hacked (right ?), so at least remove pure from servers cause it laggs a lot.

Originally posted by Hydra
whats so funny?:confused:

paa keeps moaning about his lagged computer and that he cant hit shit due to fps under 20 while he's got that comp lmfao!

In the last week I've seen Crysak get called a bot about 3 different times by different people, so if being called a bot is a compliment then he's everybody's bloody hero :P

uve seen sshots anyway u should know lol the sig was a joke with aload of people copying thePROPHET

now imagine it with 11 others online so dont talk bullshit deadly :)

well the position where u made the screen schot is prolly one of the worst fps eaters...

u might wanna try these d3d settings for ya ut.ini

Code:
[WinDrv.WindowsClient]
WindowedViewportX=810
WindowedViewportY=709
WindowedColorBits=16
FullscreenViewportX=1024
FullscreenViewportY=768
FullscreenColorBits=16
Brightness=0.800000
MipFactor=1.000000
UseDirectDraw=True
UseJoystick=False
CaptureMouse=True
StartupFullscreen=True
CurvedSurfaces=False
LowDetailTextures=False
ScreenFlashes=False
NoLighting=False
SlowVideoBuffering=False
DeadZoneXYZ=True
DeadZoneRUV=False
InvertVertical=False
ScaleXYZ=1000.000000
ScaleRUV=2000.000000
MinDesiredFrameRate=30.000000
Decals=True
NoDynamicLights=True
UseDirectInput=False
ParticleDensity=0
NoFractalAnim=False
SkinDetail=Medium
TextureDetail=Medium
Code:
[D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice]
Translucency=True
VolumetricLighting=False
ShinySurfaces=True
Coronas=False
HighDetailActors=True
UseMipmapping=True
UseTrilinear=False
UseMultitexture=True
UsePageFlipping=True
UsePalettes=True
UseFullscreen=True
UseGammaCorrection=True
UseTrilinear=True
UseS3TC=0
UseTNT=0
DetailTextures=False
Use3dfx=False
UseTripleBuffering=True
UsePrecache=True
Use32BitTextures=False
DescFlags=1
dwDeviceId=336
dwVendorId=4318
Use32BitZBuffer=False
UseVertexFog=False
UseAGPTextures=False
UseVideoMemoryVB=False
UseVSync=False
RefreshRate=85hz

i had some openGL settings to (for my old gf2mx), posted them i while ago... dunno if they are any better doh, it's been a while since i used them.. >> http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?postid=467821#post467821

bah seems there arent protections on the server atm

yesterday, we saw a gay called "jinx" on a public who was botted. godlike & godlike etc.... ffs

where are the protections ffs

and btw, for the guys in 2k3 (the as clan), i dont cheat f0. and dont say u ve video of myself, so post it here.

sometimes there's no way to tell if someone's botting i guess. all about experience.

btw wtf paa how do you get such good fps and such a good-looking UT? mine is much worse it's so bad and i got lag all over and low fps fffs :(