MoD wave goodbye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

w1sh

`//
Sep 26, 2003
After 7 years in UTA, MoD have decided to call it a day. The clan has slowly become inactive, and got the stage of us having no players around to play, or in some cases even wanting to play. Firstly I want to thank Zyx for staying around this long even though he has wanted to stop many times in the past, he stuck around and consequently MoD leaves UTA as the oldest clan, being the 8th clan to join the UTA database.

I only joined MoD in 2004 but the last 4 and a half years have been extremely fun, lots of drama (but thats what keeps the league alive!) and lots of enemies were made, but I don't think anyone can say it wasn't fun. Some of the matches were phenominal, my favourites being vs swap, c0, sny, 8 and more recently eas and coh.

Zyx and I would also like to thank the founders of MoD for creating the foundations for what the clan has become, a list of those players can be seen in the link at the bottom of this post.

My personal thanks go out to the team we used in 05-06: IBM, yaku, nrg, Miner, m1c, Zyx, Helios, Z and Warchild and of course the recent team including McNeill, twnz (who both kept the clan competitive), dirz, od, insp, uZi and all the inactive members currently in the clan. Thanks to every other clan in UTA as well, for making the league what it is. I think MoD has the longest list of players who have been in the clan, so i'll leave making a list to someone else :lol:

One thing me and Zyx want to make clear is we have spoken about retiring for a few weeks now and decided to leave a few days ago, before Mc decided to have another shot at Mi5. So to any critics the revival of Mi5 did not kill off MoD.

Edit; Zyx tells me its 8 years, not 7! :trout:

PS: Zyx just found this website, which happens to be the original MoD website which is still up and running lol

http://beachball.8m.com/

:wave: //Zyx&Wish

Last edited:
:wave:

Special thanks to Xena for inviting me back in January 2000 and not to forget Devlin and Swyzz for keeping MoD alive before me in the harsh times :)

Man, the best clan I've played in. The MoD members are a great bunch of people when you actually get to know them better. I don't regret joining MoD, It's been more than fun!
Thanks again to all the clans that remained alive and gave us a good fight, especially clan (-8-).

A personal thank you goes out to Wish and Zyx for accepting me into the clan ! :)

R.I.P Clan MoD :(

Some of the matches were phenominal, my favourites being vs swap, c0, sny, 8 and more recently eas and coh.

Why is ~dzz~ not on this list?

Bye guys, you guys were actually pretty good sports in the 3 or 4 wars ~dzz~ had with you and that made it a lot more tolerable :p: Big cya to Zyx as he's one of the better clan leaders around and even a decent guy to arrange with which keeps getting harder and harder to come by these days :P :wave:

:wave: Sad to here, wasnt a surprise thou! Gl HF all from MoD cu out there!
Had a really nice time, Zyx is tha man!! Also GL with Mi5, Twnz, Mc and W1sh :satan:

Last edited:
OMG mi5 killed MoD! You bastards! ;)
Goodluck to the mod members still playing in their "new" clan(s).