Minigun lockdown!?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Psy mentioned this on icq recently and im all for it =)

no lock down and tiw is perfectly fine

it does'nt make the minigun less powerful but now u have to actually "aim" at the players instead of just stopping em dead in there tracks..

PLZ have this part of the league =)

I'm gladly surprised that so many ppl would like to disable minigun lockdown :wow:

omg

why not change the damage from a RL to 5 :rolleyes:
I can agree with getting rid of the minigun 'lockdown' (not getting off ground with hammer etc can be bollox),but leave teh damn damage a weaopn does alone lol.

jup dont change damage it is "good" as it is.
well it might not be for newcomers but everybody here is used to it.

yes lets change the shockrifle damage its well over the top innit, the amount of rockets that can be loaded, also lets not make grenades bounce around walls because theres no skill in spam kills, lets get rid of flak ( or make it like the ut2k3 1). Then we have a perfect ut innit :rolleyes:

lol... what XB said :nod:

And saying that minigun is more of a "ping weapon" than sniper is simply ridiculous...

I havent had an opportunity to really test TIW and nolockdown so far, but reading this thread this seems more like a "I can't hit with mini so let's make it useless to all who can" kind of thread. :rolleyes:

It does'nt change the Damage that the minigun does

TIW means minigun and pulse do the Same damage on any tickrate and no lockdown just removes a very old UT bug which has no benefit cept make assault even more minigun spam ;x

Btw cece of course minigun is a hell of alot more a ping weapon than sniper...

minigun spam lol LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, what about all the other crap spam fix that, before u fix minigun spam

fs
Disable Bio, Ripper and Flak in leaguewars pls. :P

Well getting rid of the lockdown is a good idea :).

But the other discussions are ridiculous. Can't understand why so many people want to change so many things. With THAT damage, weapons and weapon effects you all started to luv UT, so why cahnging?

I thought that LeagueAS is there to fix only failures or problems (ie flagshot or library block) but not to change the weaponsbalance.

So keep the original damages 'alive'. ;)

Not really Paa :p

On the rare occasion I play on assault servers where I can get a "good" ping I notice how much easier sniping is while minigunning doesnt seem that much more effective.

At the end ur aim with all weapons will be affected by ping.

I can still not agree to anyone who claims minigun to be a ping-weapon as opposed to other weapons, especially sniper.

Last edited:
What XB said

Just shows that some people are so addicted to this game they even THINK about this kinda ping/mini/lockdown shite

Well whatever :)

tiw does'nt mean minigun does less damage just the same on all tickrates ( good ! ) and no lockdownfixes a BUG in UT with pulse/mini which in ctf/dm has been used for ages with np's