Mercs again :(...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:rofl: @starlight

destroy why don't u start a useful and interesting new thread then? even, mb u can make a poll too eg. 'Do you like Guardia?'

Originally posted by CeCe
I dont mind mercing in general.

I just hate dishonesty.

It would be OK if both of the teams know that one team uses mercs and the mercs use their real nick.

And yes - it's also lame when div 1 people fuck up matches by mercing for div 4 / 5 clans... :nono:

Agree with that, only the teams both have to agree on the mercs who will play, then I cant give a fuck about it. and they need to use there current ClanTag.

If mercing is so nice and legal why is it usually done secretly?

Because people know that it's OK and they're doing nothing wrong? :\

Originally posted by Coffee
:rofl: @starlight

destroy why don't u start a useful and interesting new thread then? even, mb u can make a poll too eg. 'Do you like Guardia?'
ok i make thread:
do you like coffee's awnsers and threads...

2 things First Deadly theres an EDIT button for you to add or edit your post no need to add a second post directly under your fist post (see above)
and secondly this thread is about mercing and coffee feels strongly about it, there is no room for stupid replys with the purpous of starting a flame war i.e.
ok i make thread: do you like coffee's awnsers and threads

so dont do it here or you may loose your right to post here.

Last edited:
Match report by ULL (*se vs ULL)
what a load of arseholes, never said a word the whole match, they couldnt get the players so they had to use mercs (mongo) and (xeno) these guys are not registed for them and they didnt use tags.

:spit:

aye snee? what do u meen with that pixy? no mercs there.. dunno who that sam is but we had a tryout 4 ninja on this match (we think it's the best way 4 some1 2 show their skillz) and master... that was me ;) btw I have 4 other nicks..

we are not using mercs, we only take div4- or div3-players and give them a tryout. so div-4-players fuck up a div-2-match?

Originally posted by Levi
If one clan let the other clan use mercs thats ok!
Like last night in AoR vs CO , we let CO use one old member !
Thats not mercing !

No that´s not mercing, but i guess you were since you typed "WE let CO" in an AoR vs CO game :cool: