Merc Scum!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sad.........I never talked with u b4
DraizeTrain..........and I know why u h8 me............u think I merced vs SAW...................but I didn`t merc..........I know who played in the Match..........and I know that u lost the game 8:6......................but I didn`t merc in the game.............believe me..................

J@ckels right Hank...we have had probs with mercs/multiclanners before...but its just crap anyway :crap:

We are a fair team with good morals about how things should be done. U on the other hand stand for all the bad points about our league. We cant punish u cos we have no authority to do so...but we can stand up to u...and shout that ur wrong.

Now fuck off cos ur stinky up our forum :shout:

Btw, Mughi...thats a great avatar hun :)

Originally posted by DraizeTrain
Btw, Mughi...thats a great avatar hun :)
Is it too rude? I am a little concerned its too rude ... I do like it though :D

Originally posted by Protocol
i find it ok;) but if ur still uncertain ask martz if avartar is ok
I showed Martz last night, and he hasnt banned me yet, so I assume that it is OK, just dont want some 13 year old kid getting banned from UT for downloading pr0n when it is just bouncy bouncy

Originally posted by j@ckel
lol where can i find such a avater havent got 1.....
You cant get one like that J@ckel, it would be sexist if you did it :rofl:

Originally posted by Mughi

You cant get one like that J@ckel, it would be sexist if you did it :rofl:

NIGEL: Well so what? What's wrong with being sexy? I mean there's no....

IAN: Sex-ist.

DAVID: It's such a fine line between stupid an'...

DEREK: ...and clever.

DAVID: Yeah, and clever.

Name the film

I have no idea about the film, but Hector, your avatar is bouncy bouncy too, you should change it so it bounces at the same rate as mine :bounce:

I have no idea about the film, but Hector, your avatar is bouncy bouncy too, you should change it so it bounces at the same rate as mine :bounce:

Could you BE any more suggestive lol? And from a married woman as well.....

As to the film it's Spinal Tap ain't it.

- Sheesh!

Originally posted by Hector
Could you BE any more suggestive lol? And from a married woman as well.....

The short answer is "Yes" :naughty:, the long answer is not to be said in a public forum

Originally posted by Hector
As to the film it's Spinal Tap ain't it.

- Sheesh! [/B]
You know, I think I had a deprived (not depraved ;) ) childhood, I have never seen Spinal Tap ... did love "Bitch School" though, that was a class song :thumb:

You know, I think I had a deprived (not depraved ;) ) childhood, I have never seen Spinal Tap ... did love "Bitch School" though, that was a class song :thumb:

Never seen Spinal Tap?

- Sorry, does not compute.

:llama:

1 Vs 1!!