Merc Scum!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pretty grim...it's kind of the opposite side of the coin to our problem. A more cycnical way of dealnig with it. Still Hank must be pretty adept to be getting so much stick.

I asked Patricia (I imagine ex-KGB) and her sis Elisabeth if they wanted to come over but all I got was an accusation that some guy 'witlaf' was involved with SaW (who he?). Didn't say 'thanks for the offer' or anything. It seems most people are more interested in joining a strong clan in the top divs for the prestige than one where they could really make a difference and get a regular game with a nice bunch of blokes (apart from Haggs).

:/

PS...Just heard from Lancer who's been involved in a nasty car accident with her b/f. So if you know her send her a nice msg....poor thing.

can you give me the icq number of lancer m8 so that i can message her?

lol and that shit about patricia LMFAO :rofl: ha ha ha in SOD there was this guy witlof, but he is now in some tdm clan so i dont know what they are moaning about but bassicly they dont like the guy.

but ill do a good word for u guys so dont worry ill give ou 80% chance that they'll be in

bah WOMEN!!!! grrrrr the girls must be in their period i cant explain it otherwise

Dirk says:
lol wil je nie bij saw? - lol dont you wanna join saw
lisa ik ben eff UT aan het splen says:
nee - no
Dirk says:
wrom nie? - why not
ik zit al in FF - im allready in FF
Dirk says:
lol saw is veel cooler - lol saw is much cooler
ja dat zal wel zo zijn maar ik zit in FF - ja that could be but im allready in FF

this is what she said :(

soz m8s but ill have a look in my icq list and see who pops up
well and ribby left adc so contact him m8
and ive got some kgb people in my list so add me and ill send some contacts

(and bring some nice pics and really fond of pics)

I would just like to publicly thank all of you who sent me kind wishes. It just goes to show that beyond all of the joking and cussing that goes on, there beats a true spirit of friendship in UT-AS:cuddle:

As co-leader and (more often as not) unpaid secretary for ~}UTM{~ I would like to say hello to all of you in SaW from me and my bunch of lunatics:D

I suppose that "Merc Sum!! was not the ideal thread to make aquaintance with you but it will suffice. I've been called a few things on publics too:scared:
But I will settle for what I consider the highest compliment:

"Lan¢er you f***ing AIMBOTTER" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by j@ckel
bah WOMEN!!!! grrrrr the girls must be in their period i cant explain it otherwise

(and bring some nice pics and really fond of pics)

Thanks J@ckel, there's still a lot of life in the remaining SaW boys, we've just had some bad luck with technical problems, SPLITTERS! and one 'file under Miscellaneous'. We'd like to carry on so if the right person comes along via you we'd be more than grateful*.

*Disclaimer: 'More than grateful' is a well known expression and does not denote a cash payment.

:rofl:
And yes Ribby left us but dont know if he is interrested in playing at this time.
But if he is i wish u all the luck with him :D
but im still hoping Ribbs will comeback to us

lol me and ribby always had a good talk, i wanted him in kgb so he might choose for saw because of the age over there :D

Originally posted by j@ckel
:rofl: it happens J@ckel, dear, get used to it :p: