Mc the toss head

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Mc the toss head

ROFL......Mc turns spammer.........he's become everything I ever hated :( :lol:

Kawada

Re: Mc the toss head

no head:
archon.gif

changed topic title as it bears no resembalence to

conitued from topic title below

what is was
-------------------------------
ran out of room in the topic title :lol:

hmmmm yeah lo all

Re: ....

:lol: @ Insomnia!
U need to cool off in the lava or sth ;)
Mc didn't swap teams...and he never flamed the whole team..just to say: i get angry when some1 from my own team RL's my ass into lava on guardia... but i just say "thx" even if i'm really pissed! So on THAT part, u should calm down Mc m8 (btw, lo mc :) ) Do like me.. just say "thx" ;)
U won't offend newbies then..

gradually chillin......

ok im sorry for over exagerating but there wrent no motherfucking newbies in their, most of the team was just pissin well @#%$
but saying the team was a load of rubbish (im pissin well sure you sad that)is just not fair cause you are one of the best players so not many people can match you (perhaps Lighning in his dreams) and if i had your icq i would of took more bloody anger out on their instead.
Anyway im always grumpy cause i dont sleep (which is true as ive had so many differnt drugs, medicated not illegal :) , but none work).

P.S. 50kg of banana skin left to dry then smoked is spose to be really nice...

Re: gradually chillin......

Lets just take it as misunderstanding m8 :)

Come speak, maybe play icq number :66542208

:lol: @ Kawa.

chillin

im nearly fu<king chilled........
im not sure if i posted this or not b4 i cant remeber but if i havent....
soz for over exagerating but still think its bloody unfair to say that the WHOLE team is bullshit cause your pissin well good and if i had your ICQ ill would pissin well flood you out with abuse over that instaed, but i dont.....

P.S. 50kg of banana skinn dried then grounded up. Roll it smoke it spose to be pretty good :evil:

Re: chillin

M8, i didnt say the whole team :) , i said 1 spammer/teamkiller. Wich also Fvb said.
So take it easy m8.

Whats the point in continuing to argue :) , i will not change what i say, becuase ive told u the truth and my reasons.

Lets just forget it and start flaming Kawada :lol:

U know ure good for it :)

Yeah if anyone wants to flame me, you could join the queue.......or the official 'I hate Kawada club'.

Just send a SAE to

Kawada
24 Like I give a fu<k
Bothered
UK

:lol:

Kawada

Heh well when someone shoots me in lava on guardia I don't say anything the first time, second time I do say but not type :P third time I'm hovering over the keyboard but still not doing anything fourth time I say yeah thanks a heap idiot!! and after that I just don't def bridge anymore :P their loss :)

"The greatest accomplishments are achieved by small things"
-={Mi5}=-][)warven

sorry caz but the head of MC just looks like a ass :/

no j/k ;) :lol:

j/k m8 :p