Mc the toss head

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

G

genocyb3r

Guy in server called Mc (im assuming McNeil as ive heard him whine before and he was good) and all he can do is say how BS his team is etc...
why for a start? it aing your @#%$ team and then all cause the team hes on looses 2 games he swaps during the laoding/connecting to red team, which also happened to be the same team as Ninja
well mcNeil if your so @#%$ great why didnt you kick all the red teams asses and prove to us how motherfucking, @#%$ sucking good you are piece of @#%$ licking scum!!
just like to point out the fact that in public servers that for some reason all the exceptionally good players will be together !!
my theory is that if their not together they get depressed when they loose
Solution: get some @#%$ weed and smoke it (works for me) or snort vodka (spode to be pretty good) and shove your @#%$ fancy connection up your motherfucking arse!!!!

Re: Mc the toss head

[c]
mcneil.gif
[/c]

McNail saz - I da ownz0R joo - danotze fawk wiz da mey! Yoyoyoy =]

my name

Just to make sure everything is god damn cocksucking, sucky ducky quauk quak, bullshittin clear
the name i use in UT is
][nsomnia
this should prvent some other player in the server getting abuse from Mc if he has time to pull his jism slapping hands away from hi floppy knob and reply!!!!

btw - nice pic but writing in english plz:)

i say, do u think he's a wee bit annoyed??

No wonder mcneil has a bad temper all the time :)
get used to it
he aint gonna change because of 1 person so forget it and stop your bitching (from that good)

Like i said to ONE player there who wondered why i was acting like that>>im ill with the flu all week> I was pissed off with one person because he was team killing me< which is fun>
Btw< show me a pic of me flaming the whole team< lol< one person<
As for changing teams on overlord< might i add< ninja was on the other team when i changed<<so i was against him to even the teams< again id like to see a pic of me changing to make it unfair<
Get ure facts together first> i Apolagise for flaming the one person>
But as for swaering at me< shows how mature u are lol<

btw my great connection? isdn is great isnt it :)

Apolagies to those that took offence at me flaming the teamkiller>

Mc

Spammers on Speed .. I know why I don't miss the UTA :/

Nuke :x

P.S.: cu l8er mates.... you know who you are!

Re: ....

very annoying when people shoot u off so id flame too

and also most times a strong team V a weaker team calls for people to change

right sort of useless bringin this to a public forum genowhatever..if u have a problem try to work it out with that person.....in person - there is this new great tool called icq.....

but nm what that pic is well funny :lol:

damn glad i didnt post my pic hehehhe ;)

Nuke seems to keep bein sick everytime he posts, gotta hurt that :)

i think Mc has explained his action, no need to abuse him insomnia