->MC<- Leaves League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:(

Ahh damn.. finnaly had my new pc.. was gonne try to get back in >MC< :( sad to see you go m8's you where nice bunch of PPl.. and Burn tell me where your going ok;)

Greetz

ppl only can fear u until they heard u on teamspeak roby :P (disclaimer!!!!: this is meant to be a friendly joke on ur cost m8 :P dont go mad again ;) )

well cya mc i expected this actualy but thought u would at least carry on one month and gimme a last fight vs u guys this time ... niels do pwn :P hf and gl guys and special thx to ash and kev :)

thePROPHET! said:
Uh, u left the league, means, ur remaining matches are forfeits :P

GG :D
Pfff lool u thick and stupid,does it look as if we actually left right at this moment hrhr, obviously we play remaining matches b4 we Retire the team.So be there so i can knock ya about 1 last time :arsemiss:

thePROPHET! said:
Ah well, then i give u guys a good time, we wont show up so u can mess with urself
that would be the gayest thing ever :gay:

anyway, i wanna thank all me m8s from MC for mostly a fun time !!

muff, len, law, tech, fury (kick some ass with KAN tilli m8!), pat, burn (good luck in future clan m8!!!), saus (2 matches orso), yak (2 maps orso :rofl:), gaz :spin: uhm did i forgot anyone?

hehe ;) we came from bottom div3 to even a playoff for div1 :rofl: we played some cool matches, we played some utter shite matches, we had MANY MANY laughs on Vent

i also wanna thank (most of) the clans who we played against :3some:

i still gonna be having some fun in Nil ProAS and 4FS iAS but no more serious shit for me :nono: lol

time for ->MC<- @ UT2k4 now :wave:

cya around maybe! :D

you forgot to thank me kev :D

shame you guys are leaving :\
gl and hf with 2k4 m8ies, ill drop by once in a while in ur irc channel :wave:

btw for kev.. we came from HZ we were all noobs.. till playoff vs div 1 clan.. but ofcourse you pld the clan i am in so no chance.. :hide: