->MC<- Leaves League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

heh :/.... too bad ur leaving, always nice to play against u. I remember close matches in the past against u.. Hopefully i can play some matches against some of ur payers again. And burn is leet, i have to agree :p: :nod:

GL in 2k4 / ut1, or wotever ur gonna do :wave: MC

Never forgett the nights infront of my computer I spend with Muffy practice launches and stuff (was it for 6 months or what, went to bed 05.00 in the mornings l.m.a.o).... finally and I mean finally I managed to "ripper" launch myself on Rock, pld m8 :D ... and look at me now, to tired to press the buttons :)
I would also like to thx all ppl in -MC-, I always checked your score, even if i was not in the clan I liked when u won :) ................. good luck in ut2k4 ?? Well u will not see me there unfortunately, so pay a visit at pubs sometimes ......

sad 2 c you leave but already i knew it was gonna happen from the day the bs started :P...

was great playing with you m8s.. we brought a clan full with noobs up 2 what it is now and we all are pheared now hrhr :P;)

hope we will still keep the vent games on.. allways fun 2 play with you fags.. and allways been fun 2 play VS you fags :D

gl in whatever you do and cya all on msn :D