May Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the difference between a pessimist and a optimist?
a pessimist thinks that things can only get worse...

I know this version:

Pessimist will say "This glass of water is half empty" but optimist will say "This glass of water is half full".

;)

I know this version:

Pessimist will say "This glass of water is half empty" but optimist will say "This glass of water is half full".

;)

And the drunkard will say, "that's not water, that's beer with piss in it"

:wave: GaG / sF :wave: Saint thx for singling out bC when they're actually trying to get their act together and salvage something :wave: Chianti thx for making fun of other clan's problems :wave:

rofl at u saying these things , smantie t3h flamer :rofl:

Philanthropy from u :rofl: I'm going to cry :( :bawling: Oh i forgot..ur dear gangster is in that clan :( *was..

And moreover I'm the first who wants the 3 divisions keep on living..I even suggested some Bc ex members to come back there so take it easy.It was just a laugh towards basdo's post :rofl:

Last edited:
rofl at u saying these things , smantie t3h flamer :rofl:

Philanthropy from u :rofl: I'm going to cry :( :bawling: Oh i forgot..ur dear gangster is in that clan :( *was..

And moreover I'm the first who wants the 3 divisions keep on living..I even suggested some Bc ex members to come back there so take it easy.It was just a laugh towards basdo's post :rofl:

If you could read the thread you'd notice that some of the clans in div3 dont' even want it. There's no way to play a proper 4 matches and forces div2 clans into nonagon where we're forced to play vs clans that don't show up instead of being able to pick clans that have a better likelihood of getting a team. There's no way div3 can even survive, as [sF] doesn't even make any attempt at arranging matches, GaG hasn't shown up with 6 players in over two months, and vda has only played a 6v6 war with their own players twice since January. Having a 3rd div just forces active clans to play vs these pos clans who dont show and ends up being more detrimental.

Even funnier because Smantie let dzz drop into HZ when division 3 was last brought back. He didn't care then ;(

:clap: Torp :clap: Really, get your facts straight and stop making shit up. Last time UTA had div3 was June 2007 and again it was full of dead clans like Plu9, ADC and NBS who never showed for wars. When dzz left for HZ due to in-clan probs and inactivity (didn't play 4 matches from August 2007 until January 2008) there were still 4 clans in div3 (like there are now) but league admins were prudent enough to realize div3 wasn't working and they fixed it. Don't try to blame other people for your personal problems :(

Right, so having dead clans in division 3 where they are collected up, makes it worse? It is far better than being there rather than there being 12 clans in division 2 where you have to search for clans to play you if you are lucky 4 agree. Also now there is something to play for in both divisions and matches/opponents are set up properly. Unlucky for b33r that they were demoted as division 3 came in. At least FT look like an active clan anyway. Only really SF are inactive.

Looks like NAC will have fun in 3rd div. because I don't have high hopes that we beat -vda and GaG :lol: :rofl:

:lol: we wont even have 2 matches this month due to Sf state of mind ( being braindead) and the fact that i cant get sd match arranger:whatever:. And again tnx 4 div3 its so awesome, that i am so fkn sorry i dont have a time traveling machine so i could get Michelangelo and he can make something like a new Sistine Chapel 2 celebrate it :boozer::whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.