May Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

In the StdAS Playoff DFP wins by forfeit. Every clan in every league division that did not play one game this month is set back to the holding zone.
We have a third Standard As Division again. All leagues are open to add the schedules now. Have fun! :)

Standard Assault - Champs: MoD
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) EaS, C) SveK, D) MoD, E) TNT, F) CoH, G) DoG, I) LAG
Playoff: 1H) DFP vs 2)dzz - DFP wins by forfeit
Promoted: B)AUT @ 436/441 pts

Division #2
Relegated: A) GAG @ 1010/1321 pts
Non-Movers: B) dzz, C) vda, D) atP, E) HaK, F) ADC, G) os, H) bC, I )NAC

Division #3 (New Division)
Relegated: b33r, sF, P0L @ 1000 pts
Promoted: SD @ 1000 pts

Pro Assault - Champs: -=[23]=-
Division #1
Non-Movers: 23, B!P, os, 24, b33r, NAC
Leavers: EaS, Amp (all forced relegation to HZ)

Insta Assault - Champs: »nßk«
Division #1
Non-Movers: nßk, P*I, rWc, omfp
Leavers: whw

two-V-two Assault - Champs: ]FP[
Division #1
Non-Movers: B) MY, D) ßRß E) GaG, F) FP, G) TN,
Promoted: A) beer, C)lod, I)bc @ 615 pts
Leavers: Amp, mP, GG (all forced relegation to HZ)

Division #2
Relegated: UT @ 807 pts
Non-Movers: P0L, NAC, TiJ
HZ Leavers: All inactive clans

three stdas divisions again :clap:
so no one leave now, or we're back to two divisions again!!

Aye lets see if we can keep it going this time. I think a nonagon system in div2 will make that competitive aswell.

Also, as mentioned in irc. Get proas to 2 divisions of 5 so then a pentagon system will mean that clans dont have to struggle to find a clan to play them like Amp have.

Aye lets see if we can keep it going this time. I think a nonagon system in div2 will make that competitive aswell.

Also, as mentioned in irc. Get proas to 2 divisions of 5 so then a pentagon system will mean that clans dont have to struggle to find a clan to play them like Amp have.
True :thumb:
Imo u can do that also for 2v2 League..

Last edited:
question:

how comes we get to play -vda- again this month when we only played them like 6 days agow. i thort we was sapose to play diffrent clans ? :x

question:

how comes we get to play -vda- again this month when we only played them like 6 days agow. i thort we was sapose to play diffrent clans ? :x

You play due to the third division the same nonagon setup like the div 1. Next month you will have a different result.

Admins plz explain for div3 that they only have to play 3 matches or something like that...

I was quite till now but the idea of div3 is total shit - div3 not contains enough clans and HZ clans are all dead.
And next month we'll have again only 2 div... OMG this is so stupid!

Admins plz explain for div3 that they only have to play 3 matches or something like that...

I was quite till now but the idea of div3 is total shit - div3 not contains enough clans and HZ clans are all dead.
And next month we'll have again only 2 div... OMG this is so stupid!

A nonagon division consists out of nine clans. That means the first and second division in the normal assault league plays games that refer to the nonagon idea.

For the third division is no auto choice forced. That means you can choose your games free like you did it when the whole division two wasnt a nine clans nonagon division.

I recommend that you play at least two games in the third division each month.

:rofl:
thx meteor - well i know that nonagon is like 9 clans etc... ;)

i also know the LAS rulez, so:

HZ can reject any game vs a div3 clan (lowest div)...

All divisional clans MUST play 4 league matches per month. They are not permitted to play any more or any less than the required 4 matches in any month (unless otherwise indicated). If a clan fails to play the required 4 matches (unless they are unable to arrange matches due to circumstances beyond their control) they will be removed from the division and returned to the holding zone.

as we can't force HZ to play vs us :rolleyes: errm - and hopefully there are some new clans in HZ with enough pplz, div3 CAN'T play 4 matches - i want to know for sure:

- How many matches are required in div3 this month! -
- And can any div3 clan reject a match vs another div3 clan? -

this is because i see the div3 shedule failing...

really admins as much as i like more div and i not care about being in div10000 at last rank in the league - it looks like you made you some work with a very little unstable div3/HZ. i guess that next month we'll have again only 2 div and/or admins have to force some of those lazy div 3 clans to make the shedule, welcome to another long deadline list...

How the hell can you suggest it is a bad thing?

Now division 2 is competitive, pretty much self arranged and less work for admins to do and dish out punishment etc. Teams will get relegated so there is definitely many pro's and less con's tbh

:rofl:

i also know the LAS rulez, so:

HZ can reject any game vs a div3 clan (lowest div)...

as we can't force HZ to play vs us :rolleyes: errm - and hopefully there are some new clans in HZ with enough pplz, div3 CAN'T play 4 matches - i want to know for sure:

- How many matches are required in div3 this month! -
- And can any div3 clan reject a match vs another div3 clan? -

this is because i see the div3 shedule failing...

really admins as much as i like more div and i not care about being in div10000 at last rank in the league - it looks like you made you some work with a very little unstable div3/HZ. i guess that next month we'll have again only 2 div and/or admins have to force some of those lazy div 3 clans to make the shedule, welcome to another long deadline list...

thx meteor - well i know that nonagon is like 9 clans etc... ;)

I quote myself here

I recommend that you play at least two games in the third division each month.

And you are right that a hz clan can reject an offer from a div 3 clan. You cant always negate an offer from a div 3 clan vs a div 3 clan otherwise a clan could sit on his points. The following month you have to play vs the clan you refused to play the previous month ago.

How about reading the rules first before coming here to moan about us making 3 divisions:

(1) Lowest Division Clans may only reject a challenge if they played that clan in their required matches last month or if it is in an optional match slot.

that means that div3 clans that have NOT played you in april can NOT reject your challenges.
As meteor said, we are happy if you play 2 games.

Oh sry mates don't get me wrong....

i wanted to know how many games are needed to meet the uta rulez, i think i know now...

as i say it's only a "maybe - guess - i think" next month there will be only 2 divs again but lets see how things work out - i really wish the leauge a good shedule and a lot of clans - but if you have a look at div3 and HZ its really weak...:(

maybe i am wrong but hopefully not...

whats the difference between a pessimist and a optimist?
a pessimist thinks that things can only get worse...

and a optimists knows that things could get worse...

=) hopefully well translated, anyway a big thx to admins - keep up the GJ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.