May Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushroomhead said:
Cratos came to see me the other day, said weekdays only, I said no, then left. Rejected our schedule and without telling me rescheduled for today. I'm away as of tomorrow morning, so as DFP are still making no effort our time of Sunday, 20:00, server 6 still stands.
I've been working over the weekend and missed the deadline day of your match. I like to give clans 2 days notice for a war and unfortunately, the remaining dates (30/31) are both weekdays.

Well two things/changes:

1. The pro match KAN vs Mega couldnt take place due to lack of server... server 4 managed to set to 100%ff and 4v4 but forgot to change to match mode... (no1 could join)
There was no admin around nor a clanserver avail/some1 around to set it :(

Since both sides dont want to forfeit or have a tie and Mega have a match on 29th and kan on 30th and 31st we agreed that the match just dont take place.

Imo that counts as circumstances beyond our control for the 4matches a month rule :P

2. Pro match kan vs pa (30th 20gmt)... looks like pa has forgoten to confirm the server booking... so we need some help moving the match ... Torp and me agreed to move it from the designated server4 (booked out now)
to server3.

Pro league default maplist for kan
dno bout pa

Well apparently mod v sny was rescheduled and the PA v KAN match was removed. Simple mistake but yeah move that over to server 3 on th 30th at 20gmt still. Both default maplist

I've sent 2 removal requests for wE; first one about a week ago and second one after I saw that somehow there were still matches scheduled and not auto-forfeitted.

Protocol said:
I've been working over the weekend and missed the deadline day of your match. I like to give clans 2 days notice for a war and unfortunately, the remaining dates (30/31) are both weekdays.

so instead of giving them 1 days less notice you give us a day when we can have 3 players maximum, thank you.

Mushroomhead said:
so instead of giving them 1 days less notice you give us a day when we can have 3 players maximum, thank you.
how am I supposed to know? YOU left it too late to say you where having problems arranging match so don't moan at me like that. You probably would have enough if CoH players' actually followed the rules.

Protocol said:
how am I supposed to know? YOU left it too late to say you where having problems arranging match so don't moan at me like that. You probably would have enough if CoH players' actually followed the rules.

by reading the post I made over a week ago maybe...

Mushroomhead said:
been waiting on dfp for weeks, no reply, havent accepted or rejected. now certain members are "inactive" definately can't play on a weekday and thats the only sunday left.

Don't really see how I left it to late by posting within a couple of days of the thread being made... and DFP not making any attempt all month.
Don't see how how your last comment bares any relevance to this whatsoever.

Last edited:
Mushroomhead said:
Don't really see how I left it to late by posting within a couple of days of the thread being made... and DFP not making any attempt all month.
You should not tell lies. We talked to each other several times this month. We just couldn't agree cause you can't play on weekdays and we can't play on weekends. Shitty situation but I can't do anything about it. I remember the same situation about 4 month ago. Then admins decided to take your desired date and we had no team and you didn't even drop players. Seems this time it's the other way round, fair enough I think. Just that you may contact me before the match and we can talk about evening teams ;)

Mushroomhead said:
by reading the post I made over a week ago maybe...

Don't see how how your last comment bares any relevance to this whatsoever.
I try and find the best date possible. If I just accept your terms all the time I will be seen as biased. Giving one available date normally isn't enough. This time, there wasn't enough free dates on a weekend with a minimum of 2 days warning. Since it had to be during the week, I chose your server choice over theirs. It seems this match is a problem every 2 months. To stop this happening every month, I suggest both war arrangers e-mail admin team before the deadline post is even posted. This means there's a greater chance that match will be booked in a 'non biased' way.

Status
Not open for further replies.