May Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
iAS clans are only required to play 2 games. Therefore you can choose how many matches you want to play this month.

[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown

[Posted:20th Updated:28th]

Standard Assault League

Division #2 & HZ
CoH vs. DFP - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 26th - Rejected

666 vs Res - Deadline 25th
666 vs FFS - Deadline 25th

DooM vs dzz - Deadline 25th
Leavers: SSC, [X], X*

ADC - 2 more games
Humor - 2 more games

Pro Assault League

Division #1
MeGa vs DoG - Deadline 25th
23 vs PiP - Deadline 24th
23 vs AO - Deadline 24th

KAN
vs wKd - Deadline 25th

KAN vs PiP - Deadline 25th
NoD vs NAC - Deadline 25th
NoD vs PiP - Deadline 24th
atP vs PiP - Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 26th - Rejected
Leavers: pRo

Instagib Assault League

Division #1

iAS clans are only required to play 2 games. Therefore you can choose how many matches you want to play this month.

RoF vs R - Deadline 25th
dfr vs ULL - Deadline 24th
IFP vs U - Deadline 25th
Leavers: gB, ULL

dfr - 1 more game
Bs - 1 more game

zp-ICTF League

Division #1

oZ vs wE - Deadline 25th
atP vs 666 - Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 26th - Accepted
wE vs 666 - Deadline 24th
wE vs R - Deadline 24th
nBk vs 666 - Waiting for Accept/Reject- Deadline 26th - Accepted
DoG vs R - Deadline 24th
IDC vs R - Deadline 24th
IDC vs Nas - Deadline 24th
Leavers: NsG

DoG - 2 more games
DFP - 1 more game
Nas - 3 more games

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
been waiting on dfp for weeks, no reply, havent accepted or rejected. now certain members are "inactive" definately can't play on a weekday and thats the only sunday left.

Flatus said:
Last month I talked to CraigMan & he wanted AO to be put in the HZ for the time being.

Did he talked/sent email or forum pm to any of the admins?

Hm ok finaly found jer (for pip) he seems to refuse arraning and mumbled something about they might possibly leave

Been talking to morph (for wkd) be4 already and we kinda agreed that we need to arrange but then for some reason we didnt :S:P

ULL can contact dfr on irc at #dfr

they dont show an interest so neither will I with 20 matches to arrange per month. Surely the lazy bastards can arrange 1?

Ok Akora I've tried contacting U on MSN but no answer back. cba with that...so admins...just arrange the bloddy pro match ]NoD[ vs [NAC] on the 31th, Server #4 @ 20:00GMT :D

Maps for NAC : Ballistic, Desertstorm, Frigate, HiSpeed, RiverbedAL, Rook, Siege][

[ADC] v Humor 31st 20:00 Match Server #2 Awaiting Confirmation

Contact Gazz (look in my signature under scheduling) incase you've questions. if everything is clear, confirm server and matchbooking

Last edited:
tbh its horrible if u miss adding decent clans to your schedule list the first 2days each month so u can only pick out clans which are left and thats mostly the same inactive ones or the ones nobody likes :lol: ;(

Blade said:
Ok Akora I've tried contacting U on MSN but no answer back. cba with that...so admins...just arrange the bloddy pro match ]NoD[ vs [NAC] on the 31th, Server #4 @ 20:00GMT :D

Maps for NAC : Ballistic, Desertstorm, Frigate, HiSpeed, RiverbedAL, Rook, Siege][

lol i messaged you yesterday 2 times and you didnt write back....

edit: ]NoD[ vs [NAC] 31th 20 gmt server 4

Last edited:
Akora said:
lol i messaged you yesterday 2 times and you didnt write back....
Actually I can see that on my MSN m8, sry for that ;) We missed eachother I guess, shit happens.

Admins...promatch NoD vs NAC arranged

Cratos came to see me the other day, said weekdays only, I said no, then left. Rejected our schedule and without telling me rescheduled for today. I'm away as of tomorrow morning, so as DFP are still making no effort our time of Sunday, 20:00, server 6 still stands.

Does pip forfeit now or what?

An Stu were are thee? :P

(Btw im not at home tomoz cos my cousin 2nd grade (or something) is getting married)
So if i trying to contact me, do it saturday.

pretty hard to get in contact with 666...

but im still trying.

if Admins schedule:
here are our prefered dates and times:

29th, 31st.
20:00 gmt
server 4, 5 & 6

thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.