March Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry had a goodie break :P

Please remove Nil from ProAS, it didn`t worked as expected and i kinda cba anymore, thanks.

Anti! WoW sucks so stick around kthx :)

btw, any other admins, dunno whats happening with PiP, Jeroen is never on, yet he seems to always post on forums. Can it be booked for 28th please :) 20gmt, server 6 if its available, if not then im sure mymster can book 8 server if 8 dont already have a match :P

btw, I notice FiG vs dfr was aranged by admin for tonight. No one was avilbale. dfr get punished even though Fig fail (as per fucking usual) to have any1 come and ararnge. By pure luke sum1 enteres erver on their behalf and enters score. Pld, dfr probly leave the league now so enjoy ias while it lasts. (sorry bit dryunk)

Torpedo said:
btw, I notice FiG vs dfr was aranged by admin for tonight. No one was avilbale. dfr get punished even though Fig fail (as per fucking usual) to have any1 come and ararnge. By pure luke sum1 enteres erver on their behalf and enters score. Pld, dfr probly leave the league now so enjoy ias while it lasts. (sorry bit dryunk)
If it makes you feel better, your not the only one that has bad expirience with admin-schedule.

Oh Fel :rub:

Torp and Fel. Did anyone of you posted here or sent e-mail with prefered dates to admins?

fed up with this shit...

[Edit]
removed it again...cba.
[/Edit]

Last edited:
Brajan, we had til 20th, I come to send email on 21st to admins and its already been arranged? Never usually that fast. Its really annoying when you got arrangers who never show up to actually arrange yet they still have members go in and finish maps for them, with the other team having no one available.

Heh sorry m8 ... we're just doing our job. As you said it was till 20th and there was a lot of unscheduled matches so we had to arrange them fast to have enough servers, etc.
You could post it at 20th 23:59GMT :P

We (admins) also got jobs/friends/rl so we won't spend here 24/7 waiting for everyone. Sorry!

lol well sorry I wasnt in on that day to send emails at that time. But FiG do this every month, it takes the piss to be honest. I entered 1-0 to us anyway, someone told me they agreed 7-7 with some1, so if you wanna change it (if u can) to 7-7 then thats cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.