March Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brajan

<b>League Adm</b><b>inistrator</b><br /><b>For</b>
Feb 25, 2004
/dev/null
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League (15-03-2006 21:42)

Division #1

UA vs. -{CoH}- - Deadline 21st

Division #2

=]DoG[= vs. -thc- - Deadline 21st
=[SveK]= vs. [ADC] - Deadline 20th
=[SveK]= vs. .:SnY:. - Deadline 20th
=[SveK]= vs. -thc- - Deadline 20th

Division #3

»666« vs. <FFS> - Deadline 20th
»666« vs. -}ÎÇ{+ - Deadline 20th
[»®«] vs. |X|* - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd - Rejected

RES - 1 more game

Leavers: AUT, ULL
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault League (15-03-2006 21:42)

Division #1

-=[23]=- vs. *MeGa* - Deadline 20th
*MeGa* vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 20th
-=[23]=- vs. pRo¦ - Deadline 20th
-=[23]=- vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 20th
»wKd« vs. «]KAN[» - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
»wKd« vs. -AO- - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
[Nil] vs. {p~a} - Deadline 20th
[Nil] vs. U> - Deadline 20th
[Nil] vs. -AO- - Deadline 20th
[Nil] vs. pRo¦ - Deadline 20th
-}PïP{- vs. puta| - Deadline 20th
-}PïP{- vs. -AO- - Deadline 20th
-}PïP{- vs. {p~a} - Deadline 20th
-}PïP{- vs. «]KAN[» - Deadline 20th
pRo¦ vs. puta| - Deadline 20th
U> vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 20th
pRo¦ vs. -AO- - Deadline 20th

Leavers: puta
HZ Leavers:
wKd - 1 more game
KAN - 1 more game

InstaGIB Assault League (15-03-2006 21:42)

Division #1

-RoF` vs. [»ULL«] - Deadline 20th
-RoF` vs. FiG - Deadline 20th
[»ULL«] vs. FiG] - Deadline 20th
FiG] vs. dfr. - Deadline 20th
-Gb. vs. dfr. - Deadline 20th
[ULL] vs. FiG - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd - Accepted

Leavers: >>ULL<<
HZ Leavers:
Gb - 1 more match
ULL - 1 more match

ZeroPing iCTF League (15-03-2006 21:42)

Division #1

»666« vs. =]DoG[= - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
»666« vs. ]Nas- - Deadline 21st
[»ULL«] vs. [»®«] - Deadline 21st
[»®«] vs. L2P - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd- Rejected

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:
oZ - 1 more match
AUT - 1 more match

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
This month looks horrible. Mostly in Pro and iAS ..... come on Match arrangers, do your job!

=]DoG[= vs. -thc- - Deadline 20th sorted

*MeGa* vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 20th cant be arsed give em the win :P
-=[23]=- vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 20th cant be arsed give em the win :P

U&gt; vs. =]DoG[= will sort in next few days

Ðeadßoy said:

c'mon we play 3v4 then :lol:

Aye Brajan, 1 of them arrangers is in your clan :lol: Who is gonna arrange for Nil now Anti has gone?

You know where to find me...

Jeroen, the same, get ur lame arse online and arrange!

I guess Nil is going back to HZ since nobody to arrange matches.

iv tried going in KAN chann and AO chann n1o there, so iv set dates server n time the ycan contact me nwo if thats not good enuff, so accept or find me

Torpedo said:
Also cant contact Svek, dunno wtf theyre playing at, their channel is dead and Benzo never responds.
played together with a SVEK member today, he said that Donnie arranges for SVEK atm.
As soon i see him, i'll arrange the svek vs adc war and will mention that he should contact you asap.

According to schedules ( 12th 20:00GMT ) match <)C0(> vs. MoD WAS(!) already played.
If you did played this match subit result asap!
If not remove/change the schedule.

If not it'll be set as forfeitted in next 24 hours (deadline for submititng score already expired!).

adc vs svek - done

dunno about puta, maybe forfeits, will contacct leageu admin for further infos tomorrow.

brajan said:
According to schedules ( 12th 20:00GMT ) match <)C0(> vs. MoD WAS(!) already played.
If you did played this match subit result asap!
If not remove/change the schedule.

If not it'll be set as forfeitted in next 24 hours (deadline for submititng score already expired!).

They rescheduled, but didn't changed the schedule yet.
Zyx came to me with the problem; i explained that biebel had to come to me and confirm that before i could change.
So, the match didn't found place yet :)

yeh we rescheduled me and bieb

altho bieb informed me he was gonna be busy with some personal issues now so i might need to talk to another c0 member.
we already agreed on the 28th ( see servers booked that date ) but bieb pointed out that the server might not be so well for them too play thats why i need to talk to another C0 member beside biebel unless he avb to see if we can agree on something else.

Only thing that is set is the 28th

Last edited:
Ðeadßoy said:

You gonna forfeit or not?

Very hard to get in tuch with you...

Since Anti is not around i can't do anything Mush. It's up to him to decide if Nil gonna play or not / stay in league or leave. There was no removal request sent so it can't be set as shared forfeight but it's probably gonna be forfeight anyway.

Well I hope so, because I cant make it and I'm not sure anyone else in PA can either. So if 1 of you show up and Nil leave then basically we get punished for your arranger not being here :P

Status
Not open for further replies.