MapVoteLA13 released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sorry how about these.(one is normal font and the other is double font selected)Is there a way to use double font and make this fit?Can anyone duplicate this with double font selected?
norm.jpg

double.jpg

Cratos can you make the next release so that what is typed in the Mapvote say bar will automatically be transfered to the say console if the mapvote window closes because a map is voted or timeis up ?

Double font setting will double the size of everything (every window) in ut. There's nothing you can do about that cause it was meant to be like that.

This first picture seem to be 1024x768 with normal font and it looks exactly how it should be. Doubling the font only makes sense when you play like 1600x1200 else everything is too big. Maybe it worked for BDB Mapvote cause that was much smaller ;) However it won't work for mapvoteLA. I recommend you to use the default settings (normal font)

@sobo:
I you want to type much text then you better vote first, then close the votewindow and do the typing with the promt, then you can't get interrupted by the end-vote-closing. That's how I am doing it ;)

Greetings earthlings! First time posting here. I love the mapvote, but was wondering if you, Cratos, would mind if I ask a favor of you?

What are the chances you would be willing to look at adding a function to this mapvote? The chose mutator function, in my and quite a few other people's opinion, would make this the best mapvote mod out there. Everything anyone would want in mapvote all in one place.

Here is what I'm talking about:

mymapvote.gif

... not that this one you have made isn't like the creme de la creme, but we use many different weapons on our server, as do others, and we would all like to have what you bring to mapvote along with what x3dfxmapvote has.

Thank you for your time.

{BL}Ticklemonster
Server Admin
Weapons Modder
Spammer
www.theblacklegion.com

I know that this is the last missing feature and I guess I'll add something like that but I can't tell you when this will be ;)

the problem with As would be for example this scenario:
people vote for insta, but on the other hand AS-Bridge just turned black, so everyone votes for Bridge too

GG ;(
the option as it is now, with two separate maplists for AS / iAS should still be present in order to prevent this.
Because some maps are totally useless to be played with certain mutators.

I want to use monsters in one Area, can i use this one ?

CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="MHDM",Mutators="RAS_Rifle.RAS_mut,UTCompass.UTCompassMut",Settings="bNoMonsters=False")

Vielleicht bin ich zu doof, wenn ich Dich richtig verstehe soll ich in der ut.ini bNoMonsters=False einstellen ?
Geht leider immer noch nicht.

ne du sollst es in der ut.ini erst mal auf true machen und schauen ob das überhaupt den gewünschten Effekt hat (auch ohne Mapvote) ;)

Hi!
Could anyone tell me how to add image as clan logo to the map voting menu? Not getting much help from the help included...

Hello,

I was trying to set up CTF4 using mapvotela13 and i ran into some difficulties.

It seems that since the CTFM maps have the extra letter after "ctf" the mapvoting
process does not work correctly.

Most of the time i cant get the CTFM maps to show up in the maplist, and if I can when i load
the map it automatically assumes its a ctf, Eutsmartctfgame, not CTF4.

With this current configuration in the attaced file, I can actually see the CTFM maps, but when i click
on say CTFM-Testroom , the server trys to go to CTF-Testroom , a map which doesnt exist, server crashes.

I have attached my current mapvotela13.ini though I have tried various settings.

I need it configured for a ctf4 game, with 12 players as opposed to the usual 10 I have.
Also when I switch back to zp or reg IG , i need it to be only 10 players.

Any help is appreciated =)

Attachments

• MapVoteLA.txt
    8.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure CTF*-* & mCTF-* at the end won't work (not listed in the game config area), so take those out. If you only have a few of those maps, then try listing them seperate in the filters.

P.S.- I just saw too you have this right on the bottom: CustomGameConfig[7]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
& that [6] is repeated 2 times. Better correct that too. ;)