Mappers united!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

"Mappers united" good or bad idea ?

• Oh, Yeah.. we need quality maps!

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • I don't care, just edit!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naa, that's a stupid idea!.. pfff..

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Combining parts..

It's possible to combine parts to 1 .UNR

-Open the 'part'.

-First Build all otherwise the textures are fooked

-Export a whole map.

-Open master UNR

-Then you can Import it to another map
(don't forget checkbox "import to existing map")

-Then before you move or change anything
(even not de-select anything) you must build all again. Even when 2 brushes are crossing eachother.

- After that you can move the part the disired place.

This is my way to combine parts, the brush trick is much work.. the master mapper needs to texture everything, that sucks..

And you are right, there needs to be set some rules.. Like textures that múst be in every part (or inside building must use a specified texture and doors need to be all the same). Doors cán be of different sizes... Damn, i olmost forgot lighting.. need to think about that..

But it's not a matter of time... i make maps for fun.. not as production or to make money.. I don't care if this project takes 2 months.. is just for fun and for a new map ofcourse.

Greetz,
Cyp!

im "working" on ulabs for nearly 2 yrs now :rolleyes:

i had short hair at that time, now i have 25centimetrish hair :P

Originally posted by sobo
im "working" on ulabs for nearly 2 yrs now :rolleyes:

i had short hair at that time, now i have 25centimetrish hair :P

Hmm im working on a map for 2 years aswell now, its like close to be finished but im to lazy to actually finish it lol

Originally posted by Despise
sobo you long haired freak :P

fs :P

and you were right by telling me it took yrs to get long hair which i couldnt beliefe at first.. but it is as it is, i still think you hair is longer int it?